my past week

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ItalianHerbz420, Jun 10, 2005.

1. my past week or two has kicked ass. i just graduated high school, so ive been getting money, and buying some crazy nuggets lately. every day for the last 2 weeks i have smoked atleast 3 times a day, yesterday i smoked northern lights and some hydro, the day before i had orange crush.... just some bomb ass weed going around lately. i have been helping my sister move into her new house, so i drink a few beers and smoke some fine grass and make a few trips from her old place to her new house in my pickup, which is about 7 minutes away.
    today, however, i am going to be sober. today i am getting ready like a tornado is about to hit because me and my girl decided to go to hampton beach today. i wish i had some herb, but its no big deal cause i know everything is still going to be alot of fun anyways. I'm not sure why i posted this info, but everything just seems so awesome lately everythig is going very well.
    anyways i hope everyone else has a great summer also, i know i already am living the high life this summer!!!!

2. Dude, I know exactly where u are coming from.. I definitely miss the summ right after graduating high school.. It was literally the best summer of my life.. I was high on something, everyday of the summer.. It was just the feeling of being free from high school!!! Have fun man, and live it up, it's only gonna happen once!! This bowls for u man! :smoke: K+ to ya too, just to help make ur summer that much more enjoyable!

3. enjoy it. when it all goes good it only goes good for a short time. then something bad happens. then the good re-occurs. it's life.

4. haha ive gotton both of those buds in the past week, right now we got this shit called sugar shack or something i cant really remember the name but i got an 8th of it on me right now :smoke:

5. sounds awesome man! live it up

6. fuck highschool :D I was so happy when I was done with that shit and could move on with my life. ;)

7. i'm right there with you man....FREEDOM

8. FUCKIN A that is like exactly what happened to me. i just graduated and made bank$$$. fuckin a now i have to get a job :mad: