Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Parents

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by brutalx, Feb 19, 2009.

1. i know my dad smokes, ive seen his stash before haha but what do you think my parents will say if they catch me smoking? i already know my dad does it and yeah

2. Depends, everyones parents are different. Nobody on here can give you a sure reaction of how your parents will react

3. ...Is this seriously a question for us?

Youve got to be kidding...

4. Dude, we don't know your parents man... :smoke:

5. Well you could just say that you know your dad does it...and that you look up to him...

6. yeah thats probably what im gonna do.

Thanks

7. Wait... Are you serious...

You already knew the answer but you wanted to come on here just to tell us your dad smokes?

8. no, he gave me an idea to say that bcuz i didnt know what else to say..

9. He didn't say "oh, thats what i was gonna do anyway".

But yeah, try to switch it up on him and say that if your own Dad does it, that isn't much effort to try and stop the kid from doing it lol.