Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My parents

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Sir Stoner, Dec 2, 2012.

1. okay, so my mom was in the middle of Costco yelling about my "drug problem" even though Ive been on T break for 4 weeks right now, she yelled as loud as she could "you have a fucking drug problem!!" while she was yelling this, she was purchasing a 100$ bottle of whiskey, i explained to her how i can smoke legally in 5 days, (i don't live with my mom, she just called me over to help her shop) and she still just bitches at me saying i have an addiction and shit when she pops pills every single day, and i make more than 10 times the money at my job than she does, my dad knows i smoke, hes pretty chill about it, he disapproves of it but he doesn't try to force his beliefs on me, so im pretty pissed about this, my mom smoked for years when she was like 13, and im 22 so like what the fuck, what should i do to make her stop harassing me?:(

2. Nothing people don't like other opinions other then theirs

3. Don't go shopping with her. That's when women feel the most powerful--when they bring you to their turf.

4. I'd stop going places with her in public until she stops making a scene about it, for starters.

She's embarrassing both you and herself by making a scene in the middle of fuckin' Costco.

5. Yea exactly... that's exactly what I would tell my mom. That if she's going to try to embarass you in front of people, if she's going to be trying to air your dirty laundry and personal business in front of strangers.... then you just simply wont go out with her in public any more, or go with her any where.

6. a random guy came up to me "hey i had parents like that too, just stick it out", i was really embarassed...the alcohol was right next to the childrens toys (ironic right?) and so my mother was letting loose cuss words around little children so thats even worse

7. Just another reason to refuse to go out in public with her anymore until you guys can sort out your differences calmly, in private. Not in a crowded store right next to the children's aisle. :p

8. Talk to your dad about it, see if there's anything he can do.

If not, honestly just sit her down and talk. Look her in the eye and say "Mom, I love you, but you're a fucking closed-minded idiot and don't understand what you're talking about 90% of the time."

Should help set her straight.

In all seriousness though you need to sit her down, explain to her what weed really is, and tell her if she doesn't grow up and educate herself and get over the fact that the old propaganda was bullshit, she's gonna lose a son in the process.

9. but i dont love her, i hate her, i have hated her since i was 10, theyve called the police on me for having a lighter, i had a lighter for fireworks when i was 9 and they called the cops to my house saying i was using crack and pot....the cop almost called CPS, they would break my pieces right in front of me, theyve taken my money to pay for the bills when my mom got fired for being an incompetent asshole, ive lived without a bed in my room for 5 years, they took my bed, i slept on the floor, there was black mold growing in the bathroom, the only way i can even get on the internet is using my own money, when i lived with my parents i got a toothbrush and tylenol for christmas, i hope my bitch mom rots in hell for all eternity, i know it sounds horrible but i hope she gets to hell and satan sticks a fucking needing in her eye. the last time i was in my room there was bullet holes in the walls, axe marks, yes wood chopping axes in the walls, they're there from when my parents would rage and come into my room with weapons, everything in my life ive had to buy, the only thing they ever bought for me in my life was tylenol, and a mirror and a little black bag (one of those first aid ones), everything else in my room i bought, my bed, my DOOR, even my door lock, my desk, everything, i moved out from that house (thank god) and when i left i took all of the things i paid for, and the room was stripped to the bone, the only thing left was a window covered in mold around the pivots and an empty closet, i hope she rots in hell for eternity, when i was in elementary, middle and high school i had to pay for all of my field trips and every school function, my mom, is a bitch,

10. Damn dude. That's rough. She didn't even try to raise you to be happy. You owe her nothing. Selfish bitch.
    .. sorry I said that about your mother. But I stand by it lol

Now, put your emotion into something you enjoy, and become the Eminem of your craft lol

11. hey Junkie, i recognize that mouse/rat :p i cant remember if you knew me or my friend "weedlivesforme"

12. oh, and im thinking about making this my signature, what do you think?

Me arriving at my friends house
    Me:dude it smells like weed and shit in here
    him: yeah i was smoking and taking a dump
    me: in the living room?

13. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZIzD0ZfTFg[/ame]

My middle school

14. i was in the middle of that song on my ipod when u posted that o.o

15. Mouse/rat?! Sir, that is an armadillo and a hamster! You gotta research your rodents! ;)

Looks like your friend is banned, I don't know if I remember him or not. Vague weed related names are hard for me to place without a signature/avatar. :p

16. his signature was this, this was me and him, like legitly we know each other

Me arriving at my friends house
    Me:dude it smells like weed and shit in here
    weedlivesforme: yeah i was smoking and taking a dump
    me: in the living room?

he got banned :p for asking to be banned

17. Then why would you even go shopping with her if you hate her so much? After reading that it seems like you'd stay as far away from that as you can.

18. its one of those things where you get called up by someone and they know you are just making up excuses to not see them

19. You don't need an "excuse" to not see her. You have actual reasons. :p

20. haha i love you junkiedays, keep posting comments so i can give u a billion +rep