My parents pastor arrested

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by lFourTwenty, Jan 18, 2014.

1. He should earn a livable wage and be able to pay for pussy, Jesus will forgive him.

2. Good ol' cball always seeing the positive :lol:

3. #23 Cactus Ed, Jan 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2014
    The shame of this story is someone was busted for paying for sex. You'd think there are real problems law enforcement could be looking into.  There was no indication the preacher had been stealing from the church, he was spending his salary just like everyone does.  He's a hypocrite, not a thief.

4. First off you spelled it wrong it's *ahem*

Ahn dehn?

But to answer your question I went to the den

5. And then I'd like you to put it in a bag and give it to me because I'm hungry!

6. kudos to this guy

7. Couldn't read after reading the 10â„… thing my god...haha god.

8. I bet the prostitute had a penis

lmao

10. Yo being a pastor was just a front! That straight up thug

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. Here comes the atheists

Sent from my iPad Air

12. Im suprised if anyone is suprised by this story.

13. so excuse my naivete, its been many many years since ive been to church....but what exactly did he do wrong in the eyes of the church? it isnt adultery, it doesnt break the ten commandments. what rule or whatever does this break?

14. Hah I think he should keep his job, I mean if he has to pay for pussy his life is sad enough. He's already been publicly humiliated.

15. Sex without marriage. Lust.

Sent from my iPad Air

16. That's funny and it sucks for the people of the church that are really just good people. I used to get mad that my grandma pays tithing but learning the universal laws I found that giving ten percent of your money to a greater cause or to someone else to help them actually helps you financially. I understand the church isn't necessarily a good cause and I have a million reasons why, however it is the thought that counts.
    Those that are still defending him are annoying and brainwashed :/

I don't like to take religion away from people as it might be the only tho keeping them sane

17. P
    prostitution is probably illegal
    also if you are I married it is adultery
    Sex is only allowed in a marriage in stricter churches
    But having a moral leader chasing hookers is never a good idea

18. When I say "really just good people," I mean just trying to be good people
    some need church for that others don't

19. I am against all religion, and consider the clergy to be a bad profession, but his name should not have been announced to the press.   As I understand the article, he was only a customer - not a pimp or owner of a brothel.   

20. Do people think the pastors personally drop the cash off to god?