My parents pastor arrested

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by lFourTwenty, Jan 18, 2014.

1. #1 lFourTwenty, Jan 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2014
    My mom just called me today and told me this story.

The pastor of their church for 4 or 5 years was arrested in a prostitution sting earlier this month.

I found this to be so hilarious. But it was a total embarrassment for their church because there was an article specifically about him in the local newspaper, outlining the exact details.

I told my mom that they should get a lawyer and go after him for some of their "tithe money" back. (Everyone in the church pays 10% of their income to the preacher as "tithe".) Which in itself is a racket for the preacher to make a shitload of money.

Here's the link - http://www.northescambia.com/2014/01/51-arrests-made-in-prostitution-sweep-with-mugshots/comment-page-2#comment-249403

The scumbag who was trying to use money that he was paid by the church for a prostitute (Ward)

I was surprised to see a few members of his church come onto the comments section in his defense. These people are fucked in the head.

The pastor has since stepped down and they have a new one now.

2. #2 lFourTwenty, Jan 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 18, 2014
    A little more to this story - The pastor came out and apologized the Sunday night after it happened, but he never told exactly what he was apologizing for.

Monday morning, this article is published. Everyone in the community is asking the church members about it..isn't this your pastor?

After this, the pastor tries to say he was contacting someone for a "massage" for his back, because this article isn't exactly THAT clear on pointing out the details relating to him specifically. So he is pretty much still trying to keep his spot as pastor - a little detail is that most of the church are native american, so they get a check at the beginning of each year for 20 grand, each person. They are CERTAIN that he was trying to stay around just long enough to get a piece of that money..that's 2 grand each when they pay 10%.

So Wednesday, a local article is published in the newspaper, SPECIFICALLY about him - Pastor arrested in prostitution sting, it gave the details and everything. After this, there is no denying it, he's fucked, so the writes a letter of resignation that was read at the next church meeting. No one has seen him since.

3. #3 Smokeymcbongs, Jan 18, 2014
    No matter how much hes stolen, its no where near the ammount the vatican has. But yeah i think god wouldnt have any monetary needs that couldnt be met through other ventures besides taxing its believers. In fact youd think it would flourish without, since it would have ridden itself from the root of all evil.

I know that the money was given in faith. But id want to see where ten percent of my income was going. I guess id have to personally invest in it myself to know for sure.

LOLOLROFLMAOLOLOL

No shit they keep playing the game and telling all that BS to keep sheeple believe nonsense like the bible. I bet those bastards don't even believe the nonsense themselves, but just pretend to, so they can keep enjoying their privileges.

There are some dumb ass people walking this planet. It's remarkable that we have landed on the moon with so many dumb fucks around.

5. That's fucked up. Exactly why I stay away from religion. Well not really

6. #6 Smokeymcbongs, Jan 18, 2014
    Yea ten percent is way overboard. I woulda been skeptical from the beginning, i wouldnt be surprised if the pastor had more vices than pricey pussy.

Honest scammer churches say 2%. But hey least it isnt rome where it costs you 5 bucks to get in the door. Like its a fucking amusement park.

7. As long as he wasn't touching little boys 

8. #8 KushMastaFlex, Jan 18, 2014
    10% off your income to the pastor each month? Religion... That's just me being an asshole but I find that crazy. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. That's a lot of money, and that's a lot of prostitutes.

10. That's pure comedy.

11. Not that I'm defending the bible but it actually says the love of money is the root of all evil

12. Dude this guys baller hahahaha thats really twisting the knife he stabbed into jesus fucking back.

13. [quote name="KushMastaFlex" post="19364826" timestamp="1390081289"]10% off your income to the pastor each month? Religion... That's just me being an asshole but I find that crazy. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]Damn right, it's a shakedown..pure and simple

14. Blazer, thank you for getting the quote right! So many people leave off that "The love of" part!

Granny

15. Those prostitutes are pretty busted. Even the ones born in the 90's looks worn out already.
    Poor girls/one dude.

16. #16 Smokeymcbongs, Jan 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2014
    Im not defending english but i didnt quote it. You cant love something that isnt there to love anyways, so if you wanted to assume that i didnt paraphrase i could still debate in that favor.

17. #17 Dryice, Jan 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2014
    :laughing:

18. Bro I don't really understand what you're talking about there, but there was money to love

19. Well after that what you spoke of was pretty irrelevant...

20. at least he was buying poon vs little alter boys.... :smoking: