My parents only let me smoke 1g a day

Discussion in 'General' started by ghoulog, Mar 24, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 ghoulog, Mar 24, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2016
    Recently ive started going thru one of my mom's friends for my bud, really killer stuff but my mom won't let me call directly to reupp or have the entire reupp at once. Instead she scales grams out and puts them into bags and gives me 1 bag a day because she's worried about how long the weed will last me and how high I get.
    Now I know my mom just cares about me, but im 19, used to smoking a qoz a week, and yeah their house their rules, im lucky she dosent call the cops etc etc... but what the fuck yooooooooo! A gram a day and i gotta wait till 6pm to smoke?

Now yes, I could smoke less, I could get my own dealer but for right now for the next few weeks this is how its gonna be and its really gaying up my lifestyle

What are your guys thoughts on this, how would you react or deal with this.

2. Find a dealer

• Like Like x 1
  3. I think you've got it made....

• Like Like x 17
  4. I would realize I'm 19, get a place of my own. Take care of myself. Out on your own and nobody can say shit

• Like Like x 5
  5. This thread should be the bench mark for first world problems... :eek:

• Like Like x 15
  6. Yeah OP you sound like a crying rainbow. sorry but not sorry.

At least take advantage of the free weed you get and be happy. Once you realize how expensive life gets you will look back at your post and slap yourself for whining.

• Like Like x 9
  7. WTF, she is teaching you good habits. Stop acting like such a brat and be appreciative. You dont need to smoke more than a g a day at 19 and it is wise to wait until later in the day to smoke. I personally think you should reevaluate your stance and thank your mother for looking out for your best interests.

• Like Like x 4
  8. I think a quarter ounce a week and a gram a day are about the same amount. If I was in your shoes I'd give her a hug and tell her how much I appreciate her. Shit, I'll give her a hug for you, got pics?

• Like Like x 8
  9. +1

OP if you're not trollin, I would invest in a MFLB.. use .4ish daily.. save the extra .6, again, daily.. then just infinitely build a stash in a mason jar for future days

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  10. How about a 3 way "hug" Ed? :makeup:

• Like Like x 1
  11. I'm down for that.

• Like Like x 1
  12. I am screencapping your post for my favorite sub, dudemeister!

13. Hahaha wtf kinda answers where u expecting from a 18+ community? Has to be a troll, free weed is free weed mate.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Its not free bud "mistahsparklez".... I make my own money, i got a QP lmao

• Like Like x 1
  15. Seems like alot of people have difficulty reading, I pay for the chron

16. Oh here comes the big boy damage control.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Lmfao, what can we do dud? You're lucky ya moms lets you smoke under her roof, shit she's probably trying to look out for you. A gram a day is enough anyways, don't need to smoke a whole shitload everyday. Obviously there are better things to spend your money on (apartment) or she's hinting it's time to save up. Why is this such a bad thing? You smoke daily, you are saving money and your moms lets you smoke.

TL;DR time to set your priorities straight my friend, there's more to life than smoking the ganja.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Dude you got it made your mom let's you smoke and use her connect like shit man you should thank her

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.