My parents just kicked me out

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bleeze, Apr 8, 2015.

1. Where the fuck do i start? I have no money, nothing. What would you guys do? Serious answers please

2. Go back home
    You will not make it by yourself not trynna discourage you but what was the reason.

3. If there's any possibility of getting back home, then do it. At least till you put a few bucks away.
    Unless you have some family or friend you can live with.
    But if being broke and homeless is the only option, then you need to figure out a way to make things right at home.

4. Honestly I'd cry about it! See if some friend or family member will let you crash at there place for a week than call your family and try to work things out.

5. Well, it is springtime....get some camping gear and make the best of it....

6. I know this might be hard to grasp at your age/mindset, but hear me out....

Go home, or at least call, and explain to your parents that you are young and dumb and ask them to be on the level with you.  These things, and far worse, are happening all around the world as I type this...pull your shit together and be man enough to compromise.

7. if its a permant thing id find a job and a few buddies that want to move out/ already had and talk to them about moving in. 

also not trying to be a dick but this doesnt really seem like a seasoned tokers thread, more tokers Q&A or real life stories. 

Cool picture, man.  Reminds me of some great 70s pop art imagery.   [​IMG]

9. haha thanks man, im trying to remember what movie ive seen your avatar in. 

10. #10 TheAnswer121, Apr 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2015
    princess bride[​IMG]

INCONCEIVABLE!!! [​IMG] [​IMG] 

11. ahhhhh, i never watched that movie start to finish if i remember correctly. 

12. blasphemy[​IMG]

13. Op has gotten plenty of advice with no response. Feel like his parents probably "kicked him out" for a reason.

FYI 18+ forum..get a job man. They're tired of raising you.

Conclusion: op is.fine.

14. I don't blame them, really.  All I hear is that kids never move out, even if they get married they move their wife or husband into their parents' house, and some of these people are in their 30's and have never lived anywhere but with their family.   The best thing to do is try to get a job and find a roommate that already has a place.  Until then, you'll probably have to live in a shelter, and look for work with the help of a social agency in your city or town.  Good luck.  

[​IMG]

Pikkerc -  I offered him that same instruction, only in a less abrasive way.  [​IMG]

16. Is that lou ferigno?

17. really??????????????????????

it's andre the giant man

come on

kids these days[​IMG][​IMG]

18. Really though. I moved to a new state at 17 and have worked, gotten cars, have a wife and child and live in a flat lol. I'm 20. It's like, figure it out.
    Kill me.lol

One thing that the older generation doesn't totally grasp is that it's waaaay tougher to get by on a minimum wage position than it was when they were 18.

20. #20 TheAnswer121, Apr 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2015
    i was sent out the house at 11, didn't move back in till senior year of high school

lived with friends, family, and some other unsavory places

not fun at all

get your shit together op.