My parents gave me the worst name ever!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Deleted member 208013, Jan 28, 2010.

1. haha, im with u man, from the name of the thread, i knew i was gonna laugh haha

hey man just be glad your name isnt Mike Hawk hahaha that shit always cracks me up

2. I want to name my kid Ed Zach Lee. Exactly.

3. Wow. Now that is someone cool to be related to.:eek: Science!

4. So your name is Joseph Stalin now or wha?

Thank Fuck I have a normal name.

5. to change his name from Marx to Stalin really wouldnt be any different.....it was a joke

6. I wish my name was Karl Marx its pretty cool. If anyone said anything you should have just given them the communist manifesto and stared them down. Psyche em out :hello:

7. There was a girl in the year below me in elementary school whose name was Flavour Balls.

8. First you're Karl Marx, then Joseph Stalin, and now Kyle Butler

Who are you anyway?

LOL ("Dexter" Reference)

9. i've got a friend named "payne". named after payne stewart the golfer. he got alot of shit for the name in middle school but now it just seems like a badass name lol.

10. I hate my own name too the name Matthew sucks i am thinking about changing it to ashley :p Juuuust kiddding lol but i agree karl marx is such a random name that got pulled out of ur parents a$$e$ lol

11. haha dont worry my middle name is eduards...lol

12. Now that is a Dope name.

13. My name fits. My last name is stone, so most of my friends in my frat just call me "The Stoner". Its actually nice being called what you are.

14. Hahaha theres a guy in my school named Mike Cox :smoking: no joke
    i always laugh when they say 'will Mike Cox come down to the office?' over the speakers :rolleyes:

15. #55 Freakish, Jan 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2010
    I know a Ben Dick.

---edit---

I also have a friend who's Mom's last name is Cox (His parents got divorced); any time he calls me the Caller ID reads "Cox P".

16. I have a friend who's mom's married name is Sharon Cox

17. dont feel bad my name is jean...the only other jean's i know are fucking grandmas

18. Jean Grey isn't a grandma.

19. haha, my sisters name is Feather

20. Karl Marx?
    like... carl marks?

Whats so bad about that?

I think I am missing something...