My parents gave me the okay

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by whatamidoing5294, Mar 23, 2014.

1. Sorry if this is weird - I'm crossfaded as fuck :D

So my Mom and dad have known I've smoked since January (started in November and they found out in January). My mom talked to me and said "I don't want you to not be able to be who you are" and will bring up how I spend my money and that I smoked the night previous on occasion.

So on the way to a friend's tonight my dad finnally talks to me. After long enough he says "I'll say tge same thing my dad (his dad smoked yoo" I smoke but won't smoke with you. He smokes now for pain and said when he was my age he smoked for fun. He proceeded to say just don't smoke in public or a car with people and don't discuss it with your brother.

So I got the go ahead and now I'm buying a safe and bong :D:lol:;)

sent from my Glad air freshener using Grasscity Mobile Forum app

2. I wish I had a dad like that.  Congratulations!

3. Yeee man you're lucky, the only person that approved of me smoking was my stepmom

4. ive dabbed with my dad and i always hook him up with some good buds because he smokes reggie which my neighbor grows.... kinda sad ik but he gets way to high off my weed :devious:  hes always like GONE when he smokes some of mine. i gave him girlscout cookies, all different types of kush like grape/og/bananna. but my moms against it even tho she did it too.... still smoke erryday though. fight the power 

5. Dude. Every time I go home for holiday my mom hides a bag for me in my room.  :smoke:  So in return I never take my bubbler when I leave!

6. Damn wish i could smoke with a family member

7. Sounds like you have some cool parents. Stay on their good side.

I dont do drugs, I set plants on fire and breathe.