My parents found out I smoke weed.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Greenzendot, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Bottom line, OP, is that you fucked up. You're lucky it was your parents that found it and not a school official. You live in their home and if they don't want weed there, don't bring it in. Go smoke somewhere with friends or something. But until you're paying the bills, respect their house. And don't keep weed in a fucking back pack ya goon. You can't hold no groove, if you ain't got no pocket.

2. I guess in bigger cities that might be true. In my tiny town, the police department doesn't have a whole lot of money for things like that.

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

3. What psychos lmaoSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Hahahaha good luck... move out? Or are you old enough...

5. Sorry but your parents sound like idiots. 
    Reasons : 

#1 - you don't kill a person's family for selling your son weed because killing is much worse on so many levels

#2 - the cops aren't going to bring dogs into the house over a gram of bud

#3 - anti-gay people tend to be narrow minded and selfish (i'm not hommosexual, but who are they to decide who's love is better than someone else's?)

#4 - who the fuck would write down contact information for their dealer? everyone knows that you "found" the drugs and nobody can prove otherwise. no names should ever be given to authorities that's just being a snitch. Most pot dealers are normal people who don't believe what they are doing is a crime

This^ while smoking weed to prove them it doesn't negatively effect your life.

7. He still shouldn't have ever kept it in a school bag. If a teacher had seen it he'd be in juvie. So he's lucky.

You can't hold no groove, if you ain't got no pocket.