My Parents found my stash and FREAKED OUT

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Russ35, Mar 30, 2014.

1. Hmmm.................y'all are talking in a 6 yr. old thread. :lmafoe:

2. My parents are brainwashed sheeple too.

3. Trouble with parents ,,,, joined the Navy on my 17th birthday ,,, LOL
    I never wrote home ,,, my mother had to go through the Red Cross to find me .LOL
    I had been is the service for over two years ..
    LOL I had been on west Pac .. when my captain of my ship ordered me to buy 5 dollars worth of post cards from the ships store.
    I had to write some stupid shit on the cards like hi how are you guys or hey I am in japan or Korea or where ever I was..
    the captain sent out a post card every week to make my mother happy ..
    The pacific ocean is damn big place lol ..

4. I am the age of your mother. I started smoking in 1968. How is this for a turn of events. My kids HATE that I smoke . Nothing would make them happier than me quitting. They are 36 and 39 years old. Some of their friends smoke. It's okay for them to smoke but not their mother.

5. I am the age of your kids. growing up my parents never really cared about weed but made a fuss about it because thats just what parents do. im lucky I grew up on an island where it was normalized instead of vilified tho.

maybe you should sit your kids down and tell them about the benefits of smoking weed. or do what my mom would do and tell me I brought you into this world and I can take you out of it. hahaha

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Ban him for being under 18..
    And listen to your parents punk..

7. He was banned shortly after posting, in 2014.

Do you see a line through his name?

:smoke: