My parents are cool with me smoking

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by cmori3, Jul 20, 2011.

1. True story.

So I'm up late last night, hitting my vape. Went outside to the kitchen for munchies, encountered my dad along the way who questioned why I was up so late getting ice cream and cake, but I didn't think he suspected anything.
    Then this morning I'm up with both my parents in the kitchen and out of nowhere my mum says "So why do you get stoned.. does it make you more happy or less stressed or what?" And I'm like.. "Uhhh.." Dad's looking amused on the side, mum says "I know you do weed" in a real casual tone. So I cautiously say "How did you know?" and she told me and then talked about how they don't have a problem with it and they even used to do it! I was really surprised because I thought my parents were really against drugs, and the fact that they were so chill about it was fucking awesome. Legit happiest moment of my life.

Then I opened my eyes and realized it was all a dream. FUCK MY LIFE.

This isn't even the first time this has happened to me.

2. shyamalan twist right there..

3. [​IMG]

4. You should be a movie director.

nah jk

5. fuck that was an amazing story. lets give this man a round of applause! :hello::hello::hello::hello:

6. inb4 cool dream bro

7. My parents have been cool with me smoking weed since I started at 14 :smoke:.