Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My parents are coming home in half an hour, should I smoke a joint?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by HerbIsFuckinRad, Aug 25, 2012.

1. I'm still new at this shit and even a quarter gram will send me spacebound so I need to know if it's cool if I smoke a joint because my parents are coming home in half an hour.. yes, I still live with them.. I rolled like a 5th of a gram earlier, just cuz I don't rly wanna get that high, so will it be that bad? Like will they notice at all if I use eyedrops?

2. you good just do it. YOLO

3. dont risk it man, i don't really know your situation.

i mean you could just go outside, smoke real quick, go take a shower and change then just put some eyedrops in and play cool

4. just do it and if youre still skeetchy after just hop in the shower

5. Smoke outside, brush your teeth, put germ x on your fingers, put in eye drops, and just chill in your room. Shout hi from wherever your room, then watch tv or something. And dont smoke close to the door

6. I say go for it. Just be careful. Take the advice from the guys above this post. You'll probably be so paranoid that you'll shower and stuff regardless of whether you even smell like it or not. That's how I am. I still consider myself a newbie like you.

7. And change your shirt too, I find that joints smell sticks to clothes. Your parents probably wont even talk to you if you just chill

8. Whatever you do, don't smoke it inside.

burnt rolling paper in combination with cannabis is impossible for indoor stealth smoking, and it'll stink it the hell out of the place for sure.

9. Probably to late now, but if you're still deciding, do it! just make sure you smoke outside or get the smell completely gone, then jump in the shower, and just try to avoid them and you will be 100% fine :)

10. if your parents don't want you smoking in their house, you shouldn't do it in the first place. take it somewhere else

11. Make a poofer! Just stuff some dryer sheets in a toilet paper roll, and blow the smoke out of that! Fresh laundry smell ;)

12. Makes thread with 30 minutes till parents get home

wait 15 minutes to get a majority vote.

10 minutes to roll a joint.

5 minutes to spare

13. What are you doing? You should be smoking right now

14. GO OUTSIDE,Smoking a J should take 10-14 minutes usually no longer,Take 8-10 minute to air yourself out,1 more minute to wash hands and chew bubble gum,Fuqq eyedrops or all this would just be pointless

15. OP's next thread should be starting about now.
    It's title is "Just Got Busted!"

16. Dude a 5th of a g is like one puff

17. I wanna know how the fuck you rolled a 5th of a gram.
    i dont even know how you could hit a 5th of a G even once

18. Ha funny, don't worry I didn't get busted, they took an extra hour and I had enough time to listen to my whole playlist for when I'm high. Dubstep and techno is fuckin amazing when ur blazed :smoke:

19. To be honest I think I got 2 g's the very first time i bought myself weed but mistook it for one, so when I smoked half it must have been a whole gram.. so I had a 5th of 2 g's then i guess lol w/e fuck it it was nuff to get me loopy as shit

20. Glad to hear things worked for you.