Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My parents are being overly suspicious.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by assymcg33, Dec 25, 2009.

1. Well, my parents HATE spending money. I convinced my mom to give me $20 a week, but every time the pay day comes, she asks me "WHAT ARE YOU SPENDING ALL OF THIS MONEY ON??" and "JUST TELL ME WHAT YOU'RE REALLY BUYING". I tell her that its for food and drinks for the whole week, but i don't think that's going to cut it anymore. What can i do to get them less suspicious and stop questioning me every week?

2. Not being an asshole, but maybe you could get a job.?

3. lmao "ALL OF THIS MONEY", its twenty dollars tell the bitch to chill out

^^^ that too

4. Why are you spending your parent's money on things that you know they don't approve of? Would you appreciate it if someone kept asking for your money and was spending it on something you were against? Be considerate man. If you want to smoke pot, pull up your big boy pants and get a job. Time to man up and stop mooching off of mommy and daddy. I don't even know why you would be an eighteen year old who still gets money from his parents to go out....

5. $20..... just get a part time job that you work 1-2 days a week. not hard imo.

in b4 ban! :p

6. don't bother her for a couple weeks. Than after like 10 weeks be like "you owe me $200 bitch

7. [​IMG]

8. sorry to break the bad news, but you gotta be atleast 18 to be on this website.

9. might want to edit that man your gonna get banned you gotta be 18...and ya what i used to do is id go out with friends and be like "ya we went to mcdonalds and i bought (insert expensive menu item here) then we went to the movies. when in reality i would buy like 1 drink and be carrying the cup so she wasnt suspicious, and thought i spent 20 bucks when ireally spent 1 lol. just be creative bro.

10. Enjoy grasscity while you can, you'll be banned in no time:cool:

11. When I was younger, I mowed my neighbors lawn's and shoveled their driveways if I needed money.

Where theres a will, there's a way.

12. ok then...

13. It gets even better lol.

14. You can get a job at 15 I had one. Stop buying dub's by yourself have your friends pitch in and get some money back. If anything get a dime for yourself. And if you do chores or whatever around the house it's your money YOU earned it tell them to back off and stop being so nosey.

+ Rep

15. I had a job since i was 15 ur just lazy bro. Ur not supposed to be on GC though

16. worst. son. ever.

17. sell blood man.:smoking:

18. and he is... BANNED!

19. Stop giving them a reason to be suspsicious. If they think you are doing something worng its probably because you are acting as if you are! SO STOP ACTING WEIRD AND ACT NORMAL!

For now just say your spending them on condoms. they wouldnt want you to get some bitch pregnant