My Paraphernalia Stash

Discussion in 'General' started by h4rk4t, Oct 27, 2006.

1. ya so i have seen that alota ppl post their pieces and all...so i thought i might as well:p its nothing special i wish i had the 500$ bongs some people have lol, but meh a normal glass perked zong is good enoughhh for me.

PS - dont take the confederate flag offensively.... i did not know of its history till i looked it up on wiki..... im not racist. it was just somethin i won at an auction for a dollar and came with a che guevar flag and bob marley flag so thought i'd just set it on my trunk.....
    [​IMG][​IMG]the above pic shows my roch clips incase you were wondering what those are(bottom right corner of the pic)....my fav one has buddah on it heh (the left most one of the clips)
    [​IMG][​IMG]homemade gass mask[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    homemade ceramic bong. I still need to glaze it and re-fire it....

[​IMG]
    homemade glass bong protected by hemp heh

[​IMG]

my fav glass piece (named phat ass bitch)

[​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG]

A real bong (zong)

[​IMG]homemade wooden piece...still needs a bowl of some sort i just use tin foil. Its 100% marijuana plant hah from my plant.
    [​IMG]

my lighters...the gnarlyest lighter i have ever owned is the metalic looking one....just looks cool imho.

[​IMG][​IMG]and my seed collection. nothing big compared to the ones i'v seen out there.

and thats it....:eek: oh and if ur wondering what those two cylinder things are next to my vaporizer (everyone knows what they are so this is prolly piontless), they are dozers for the times that you reallllly needa toke but are at like work and dotn want no one to smell it hah. and the little baggy with black looking shit in it is my salvia:eek:im scared shitless to ever try it again.

2. NICE!!!! I like your gas mask the most. Thanks for sharing +rep.:D

3. heh ya thanks dark, made it with my old shity 40$ globe thing vaporizer lol....took off the shaft/bottom and just stuck it on my gas mask (alot more hard then it sounds:p)

peaceout

4. and i just realized i need to cleen my glass zong. :(i hate cleening

5. that piece u r currntly working on is pretty sweet... not digging the confederate flag though.

6. damn that is 1 beaituful zong you got there bro

7. thanks man
    and ya i forgot to say at the begining "take no offense to the flag" it was the only thing i had to cover the fuckin trunk hah... im in now way racist or anything like that.... i didnt even know what the history of the flag was till i researched a bit more into the usa lol.

thx man, got it for 150 with the case behind it off a friend:p

8. I love that you know how to use a camera! Its great to see some pictures that are in focus! And you have some sick pieces! Its just good all around in this thread. Ill definately throw some +rep your way

9. heh ya thx, its taken some few years with different cameras to finally understand them:eek: heh mainly cuz i havnt ever read an instruction manual i hate those so longgg....

u wanna see some pictures of my buds(nevilles haze grow log - in my thread - go to page 12 and 13)?

10. there should be a area in the forums that lets u trade and sell pieces with other people on the forums! that would be so gnarly i wonder if MarijuanaReform Laws would do that :rolleyes:

11. nice lookin glass and stash :)

12. I've thought about that a couple of times but they couldn't do it because the whole anonymity thing would be completely cashed.

13. thx bl4z3d:)

and damn that would be pretty tight if they could heh, but it would be sketch if someone spent like 100$ and only got a broken pipe back :devious:

and sweeeet, i just hit post numero 1000:hello: