Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My paranoia isnt letting me get high enough

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LeanSoakedBlunt, Mar 13, 2012.

1. Im proberly the most paranoid guy around however i dont usually care if there are coppers around or undercovers, they dont usually care round here but im always paranoid about who i might bump into or someone might walk past me while im smoking, as soon as i take that first toke it kicks in, sometimes you just have to accept the fact that your going to get paranoid and just try and enjoy the paranoia.

2. Go buy a crown victoria and smoke in it. the enemy of your enemy is your friend. youll look less suspicious.