Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My papers got wet :(

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DankyTheParrot, May 8, 2012.

1. My whole pack of rolling papers got wet and the glue won't seem to stick. Is there anything I could use to make it stick? Thank you :smoke:

2. #2 ghostonvacation, May 8, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2012
    Just buy a fresh pack man, same thing happened to me the other day :smoke:

3. As ghostonvacation said just buy new rolling papers.

4. Yeah...They're fucked, new pack.:cool:

5. This question is the most basic. Papers are cheap just get another pack my man. Doh that's already been answered. :smoke:

6. Ew you smoke papers.

7. yep gotta buy a new pack. I once spilled water on a pack of 300 elements, fucked up my high, but I was so high already I forgot about it like five sec later.

8. the f***?

9. Papers are gross, I'm all about flavor.

10. though some papers may affect the flavor a little bit it definitely is wrong to say "ew" when someone smokes papers.

11. Ok joint papers eh, cigars ew?

12. [quote name='"DerekCA"']
    Ok joint papers eh, cigars ew?[/quote]

agreed.

13. I really don't like cigar wraps with weed, I feel like I'm ruining the taste of the weed with tobacco. I have a pack of hemp papers and it's like smoking pure weed but the wrap is 0% THC weed. :smoke:

You can also smoke weed with marijuana cigars, or magars. :hello:

[​IMG]

14. [quote name='"Yosh139"']

I really don't like cigar wraps with weed, I feel like I'm ruining the taste of the weed with tobacco. I have a pack of hemp papers and it's like smoking pure weed but the wrap is 0% THC weed. :smoke:

You can also smoke weed with marijuana cigars, or magars. :hello:

[/quote]

Beautiful
    Just beautiful

15. ^Woah those are some tasty looking Magars.

Generally the easiest thing to do is buy a new pack but the head shops around here do sell non-toxic glue that seals rollies together.

16. Getcha some 100% hemp unglued papers n force yourself to learn how to roll with them.

You'll love being able to roll anything out of anything anytime :)

17. tear off the edge of the paper and use the natural fibers and a lil saliva to make it stick. I like club papers and they have no glue at all. That's how you roll those.

18. I spilt beer on my papers and let em sit out for a day and thrn put them in the microwave for like 1:30 30 seconds at a time and thry were a lil wrinkeled but work just fine and if thry arent sticking well put a tiny bit of honey on it to use as glue!