My Paint Job is RUINED!

Discussion in 'General' started by xXMelkorXx, Apr 4, 2006.

1. the best and easiest way to deal with this situation is get some Brake Fluid out of you car and poor it all over her cars paintwork by the next day her paintwork will Crak/Peel and be absolutly FUCKED (only do this if you want maximum damage) and seeing as the brake fluid after about 12-24 hours of being on the car will sink into the metals of the car this will cause her NEVER to be able to paint over it again

AKA: she will have to buy a new car :hello:

this is also the Easiest and Quietest way of doing damage without risking being caught and causing MAXIMUM damage. Highly Recomend this

:wave:

2. id like to get an update from the poster !

3. Update from the poster!

Well, I haven't had my revenge yet. But since I can't prove that she did it, I am going to have to take matters in my own hands.

I like the break fluid idea.

I will fuck up her car bad. Take the tire iron from my truck. Fuck her windows, body, slash the tires, steal her audio. Slash her interior, take a massive shit on the driver seat. haha that last little touch will send it over the edge.

Feanor: My Tibiron is an 01, though it is hardly stock. I wouldn't get a Tibby unless you want to turn it into a ricer.

4. You might wanna just use dogpoo instead...don't wanna leave that kinda evidence there for them to use.

5. I totally agree with this dude. Tell the girl you have hard evidence that she did it.. if she still doesn't comply, murder her entire family. Just kiddin.

6. Take a super soaker or water balloons. Your choice. Fill them with paint stripper the heavy duty shit that will probably melt the plastic of the super soaker if kept in for too long and let loose on her car. (i have done this on someone whom broke my windows once before. He came out in the process and i kicked his ass and finished what i was there to do. He ran to the car wash thinking it needed more time to work. When the car came out of the wash it was stripped down to the bare sheetmetal in all the spots that i had hit. It was great

7. yes tell her you need "favors" ahem

8. Did you think of that because I said "hard" evidence

9. Hey that break fluid idead is pretty good, I'll have to keep that in the back of my mind. And onother thing, no matter what anyont tells you, sugar in the gas tank does NOT work, you would be better off using sand.

Here is what you should do.

1. Drive around and look for some roadkill, the bigger and bloodier the better, i.e. deer

2. Wrap it up in a tarp and drive to said bitches car at night.

3. Break in the window and unrap bloody roadkill in front seat.

4. Stick an M-80 in it's ass

5. light and run.

10. Actually you find a way in there and pour synthetic coyote urine under the seats and turn the heat on and leave the car alone. (on a HOT summer day, of course)

And if you're wondering about the coyote urine.. It's used to keep animals way from things. It's rated as one of the worst possible smells, like in the world.

11. where can you buy this synthetic coyote urine, hunting stores?/

12. Um I'm sure you could, I think its more used in gardens and things though. So, probably a nursery.

13. you can also take all the lugnuts from the rims of her car and tell her that you will give them back after she swallows some kids

14. lol thats what you get for painting a hyandai

15. That coming from a guy who cant even spell Hyundai

16. haha.....zing!

17. Kinda have to agree with this statement.

Can I also remind you that Vincent- the guy who said you should NOT fuck with another man's car- ended up being shot dead as he left the shitter by a BALD man. I guess those who live by the sword...

I mean- you don't even KNOW she did it. Can I ask why:
    A) you think it's her
    and
    B) why she might have done it?

Secondly- uh you could... CRAZY FUCKING IDEA I KNOW... talk to her about it. Don't scream or yell or go apeshit. I mean- did she know that would fuck up your paint work so badly? Did she know how much the damage would cost to repair if she did? Fact is that most people have a human side and if you can make her feel shitty for doing it then that might be as good as doing all the shit above. I know that when I have someone begging for an apology that feels like a better form of revenge than doing something which is just going to escalate it. What's more is at the end of the day you can just let it go and then she won't bother you again. People bother neutral respected parties (dare I say it; friends) a lot less than they bother enemies; even feared ones.

Oh and you can all give me the whole "talking to people doesn't work" spiel but I wonder how many of you have actually tried. You CAN be mature AND not let it slide, you know...

18. i think i know where you made your mistake

You bought a tiburon

~Perfekt

19. Well, it wasn't like I bought it. It's paid for. More weed for me.

I mean, what kind of car you drive?