My own way of mixing bagged compost.

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by WeeDroid, Oct 8, 2011.

1. #61 LumperDawgz2, Oct 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2011
    Too bad it's not possible to cross a Comfrey plant with a cannabis plant.

I could see 10 lb. yields in the right outdoor situation - probably more.

LD

P.S. - the Bocking 14 Comfrey cultivar is sterile. It cannot reproduce without human intervention. Ever.

2. That's good to know - again :eek:. What! Isn't that like only the 12th time you've said that about Blocking 14? :)

Better safe than sorry I reckon. Cheers and of course.... Peace :wave:

3. Too bad it's not possible to cross a Comfrey plant with a cannabis plant

Now if we could just add dandelion and watercress and yarrow and nettle to it...

It would make a heck of a Dynamic Accumulator plant! All-in-one!

:hello:

jerry.

4. don't forget to cross said plant with kelp. ;)

5. #65 WeeDroid, Oct 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2011
    Okay my kelp meal and pearl flour are in. I think alfalfa meal is on it's way in. Once everything is in and I'll take inventory and assess what I have and what I need. I'll be going ahead with a thermophylic compost cycle, once my bokashi is done. Once that cooks, it will go in my compost bag to cure. I can use the forest leaf in my other bag to help with fungal inoculation for the cure.

I still have some of my custom compost mix left over, but not a lot. Maybe enough for one more complete cycle, using my old methodologies.

But is that where I really want to be? My last crop was my best ever. Moving from an average of 1.5 oz per plant, to 3.5 (and better) per plant. Happy days. I know what improved for this last grow, lighting intensity, could be tweaked a bit more before it is perfect. I think I fucked up a bit and over fed my ladies, more noticeable in smell, aroma than anything else at this point. Most have yet to cure properly though.

Before I start my next cycle though, I want to invest in just a bit more lighting. Since that will take some time, I'm thinking I should go ahead and make up some compost and use my old blend as a bit of an additive, then use my new batch of compost for my next cycle.

I actually have a lot of head stash :bongin: so I'm in no hurry to fill me jars and it would be nice to really get a good grasp of these new paradigms I plan on implementing. I feel like I have a good start but could use a bit more sponge bob time, absorbing the knowledge hear like a well composted leaf. ;)