Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my own sister fucked me over for no reason

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ToastyBowl, Oct 6, 2011.

1. so my sister is 21, im 18, and we're both living with my mom atm due to financial problems incase you're wondering. but, i get high every day and cover it up pretty good. im a senior in high school so i cant leave. and my sister (who's husband is a TOTAL pot head, they are seperated atm too. anyway she was talking about her husband being crazy from smoking and i was like i know he wasnt smoking weed because that wont screw with you in a bad way and she said he was smoking incense and such..

so we get talkinga bout weed and i didnt necessarily tell her i smoked but i hinted it. then about 2 weeks later i hear she tells my mom everyday that im a pothead and lazy and i get everythign and shit when i actually get nothing. so i delerte her off of facebook and just ignored her so she has no proof or anything. 1 week after all this i then here she was yelling at my mom for not taking my keys which sucks yes i am 18 but the car is not in my name so i cannot do anything about it. anyway not taking my keys because she told my mom i should lose everything for smoking weed and i it gets in the vfents and her kid is gonna get sick off of it blah blah blah fucking bs. shes my own sister.

we have never been really close but i thought i could finally trust someone that isnt tricking me. now all of my faimly is against me and everything i fucking say//do they think im high if i do anything not normal its annoying as fuck. everytime i get food , YOU GOT THE MUNCHIES? i wish i could move out already but i dont have a job.. i apply every damn day too :mad:

2. I hear you bro dont worry. Im in your same position. Just gotta remember its only for a little while. Soon you'll have your own apartment and you'll be tokin 25/8

3. ya that sucks, why is your sister out to get you?

4. I think you mean 23/8. You need a few minutes to pack bowls and roll joints, ya know.

5. Hahaha i dig. Good to see a fan of Shpongle to!

6. My dad convinced the school to press charges on me. A record and a trip to juvi before I was a adult.
    My sister and I don't talk anymore. We weren't ever close I just hate seeing my buddy's with their siblings cause I don't get that relationship. Would I like her and I to be on better terms? Yea but it won't happen anytime soon. I go to community and she is at a Mormon college.
    Our lives have nothing in common. And I guess we both are to chicken shit to do anything.

7. could be worse... your sister could have literally fucked you

8. Your sister seems like a huge Bitch

9. [quote name='"4pawsbmj8"']My dad convinced the school to press charges on me. A record and a trip to juvi before I was a adult.
    My sister and I don't talk anymore. We weren't ever close I just hate seeing my buddy's with their siblings cause I don't get that relationship. Would I like her and I to be on better terms? Yea but it won't happen anytime soon. I go to community and she is at a Mormon college.
    Our lives have nothing in common. And I guess we both are to chicken shit to do anything.[/quote]

What your dad did is fucked. If my dad did that, he'd pretty much be dead to me.

10. talk to your mom try telling her your sister is only trying to turn the family against you. tell her you feel bullied, if she is your mom she will understand you

11. Kill her.

12. Your sister is a total bitch.

13. just ignore her and chillax..its non of her business whether you smoke or not...does her kid get annoying??

14. you shouldnt have said nothing.if you want them to "think" you dont smoke the second you heard her saying that you should have said what the fuck?

15. My sister did the same shit when I was in high school.

16. What a whore

17. May be a waste of weed, but..

-Wait until sister leaves.
    -Hotbox it, but don;t actually smoke it...so you're not high.
    -Tell mom
    -Mom blames you.."Uhh, I'm not even high?"

18. Just tell her act like a family member or get the fuck out of you're life, you don't HAVE to listen to her, or like her or put up with her just do you're thing talk to you're parents, say you don't appreciate her attitude towards you and you're privacy just because she has her own fucking problems.

When you were 10 you're parents tell you to love you're brothers and such, but you're 18 now you can hate her asmuch as you want and they can't complain, because I'm sure they feel the same about ONE of their family members.

19. [quote name='"Support"']I hear you bro dont worry. Im in your same position. Just gotta remember its only for a little while. Soon you'll have your own apartment and you'll be tokin 25/8[/quote]

Haha25/8

20. her kid is VERY annoying. i love the kid, but he screams like for at least 3 hours a day after i get home from school until i go to sleep, she needs to move the fuck out.