My own little Fuck Yous

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by dimmu_bongir, Dec 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. term paper websites that charge for papers.... fuck you!

oh, and fat chicks with no shame... fuck you too!

I feel much better now. thank you. Now I have to find the strength to get off grasscity and write two term papers that are due tomorrow.

2. that\'s a bummerooskie man.

I agree, fat chicks with no shame suck man.

3. lol unfortunately a painful disgrace

4. Hey! Fat chicks with no shame have their place.
    Who else would the drunk guys take home when the club closes. Ive seen several of my buddies use their beer gogles.

5. I dont drink much at all... lol... so they have no place in my life!

All they do is wear gross belly tops that let their guts hang out and ass cracks show... Ive had just about enough, thank you. (if there was a puking smiley, I\'d use it here)

6. Plus I meant only really fat chicks... theres definitely nothing wrong with a bit of chubb, hehe... I like it, to be honest!

7. ugh... we have this one huge chick at our school.. and she tries to dress all hot. Its sickning. I had to sit right behind her for a whole half semester.. twice! Like you said, her gut hangs out and her ass crack.. its just one big black hole. I swear i almost got sucked in a few times.

Heh.. this one time in chem class.. the teacher drew what not to wear at school for the dress code. he drew a chick with the belly button showing.. it was a straight line on each side.. then he said he really didn\'t approve of... then he stoped talking.. erased the two straight lines and drew two huge bulges on the side! it was hillairious.. and the fat chick was actually in class!! all she could say was \"sir that was mean\"

8. Girls with fat love handles that insist on wearing low rise jeans that a several sizes too small, FUCK YOU!

9. Or those girls that try to fit into a shirt that was made for a 10 year old when they have a body the size of 10-- 10 year olds and the fat kind of squishes out of the sides. What are they thinking? Can they not see? Do they think seeing a wave of fat turns on people. Oh-Yea! FUCK YOU! Megan

10. What do fat chicks and mopeds have in common?

Their both fun until your friends see you with one!

11. Its acctually

What do fat chicks and mopeds have in common?

Their both fun to ride until your freinds find out!

:p:p

12. ahahhahahaHAHAHAHAHAHahaAHA LOLOLOL AHAH

i liked that one

I dont have a problem with fat girls i guess but all the fat girls i know..always think they arent fat and wear skanky clothing that is just nasty..or are always bitchy and complaining women dont have enough rights...i sware ahahah

13. i spent my entire highschool life fat.

i got tired of it.

i worked out.

i am now healthy, fit, and feel great. and ill call out a fatty when i see one. that may make me shallow and pitiful, but hey, if you dont want to get lipped off for being fat, theres on solution, DONT BE!

if its genetics, thats one thing, but when i see someone who is discustingly overweight standing in line at mcdonalds, i just feel sick.

and no, the diet pop means nothing when you just ordered a SIDE OF MAYONAISE for your fries.

i know many a large girl, they dress up well, and look just as beautiful as the next.

i also know many large girls, who try to dress like their 100lb friends, and it is the most horrifying thing ive ever seen. do these women not own a mirror?

(edit: and to clarify, no, i dont dig the 100lb look. i want some meat on the girl, so somewhere in the middle i guess)

14. Me thinks thats funny.

Me thinks elroy needs to chill. Talking about girls who wear clothes that they should not be wearing they are. Go to the club and experence it for yourself, and understand you will.

15. Hmm .. i got some bad rep. I think that that joke is funny .. but im not anti fat chick ... not atall .. i like fat chicks :p and i hate girls that dont eat atall and get stupidly boney its awful. Also .. im not exactly the thinnest peron EVER

16. I did too man. My insensitivity comes out again!

I dated girl in high school who was not thin. It all comes down to personality to me, but when im at the club, i dont want to see a big girl in a little outfit.

17. fat bitchers need love to,lol(am so fucked up) naw i had sex with sum fat(or BIG BONE, CHUBBY ETC..) chicks it aint bad fo\' real,lol

18. ^^Hahaha

Its more cushin\' for the pushin\'.

19. In my opinion you should dress in your size and not wear something too small.Its funny my mom gets on my ass for wearing clothes that cover me up.Its like She WANTs me to dress like a hoochie!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.