My own father turned me in

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BananaPants, Dec 20, 2011.

1. Age police: Fuck you. I live with my dad.

So I'm temporarily home from school for some problems with an eye disease. I am currently living with my dad since its a temporary arrangement. He knows I smoke weed and knows I am still striving for success and can handle it. He has acted this whole time like it's not a big deal since I am much old enough to make my own decisions, but does not approve. Well today I came home from the gym to a little surprise.

Out of respect, I am as cautious as I can be about smoking and leave absolutely NO sign or evidence of illegal activity anywhere. He has never once mentioned anything about me smoking inside, only that he didn't want to catch me doing it, but knew I would.

I smoked a little bowl before I went to the gym and left my sploof in the bathroom. On the counter. Well he came home and found it, and claimed it stunk like hell and, in my opinion, over reacted. He then proceeded to mail it to the cops for further "testing" to figure out "what the hell kind of drugs i'm doing".

Rather than simply ask, which he would receive a full and honest answer, he mailed it to the cops. Is this considered incriminating evidence that can be used against me now? It is just a sploof after all, will it have enough THC and proof of my DNA for me to be worried?

Also, I have a dank half ounce of some banana kush, a pipe, a grinder, and a bong in my closet. Should I move these items to a friends house in risk of any searches coming my way?

Potential over-reaction on my part. Who knows, just don't want my potentially awesome life plans fucked over by my own blood.

2. Wait...Your father mailed SPLOOF to the cops... Your fine man.

3. Lol well I'm no lawyer, and i don't know for sure, but I think the police have better things to do than play with your dirty old sploof. Even if they could DNA test it it would take months to get results back. If anything your dad might get in trouble for mailing the cops drug paraphernalia haha.

4. Well weed is illegal and your dad could get into trouble for you having weed in the house etc. If you live with your parent(s) you gotta follow their rules man. Just don't smoke in the house or keep paraphernalia in the house. That's something you should have learned in highschool...
    Well best of luck man.

5. I would tell him that abusing the justice system to get answer you would have readily given him is more of a crime than what you were doing. Then I would tell him that he has just ensured that the police now will have your name on the list and that he made a ridiculously stupid move that could have destroyed everything you have ever worked towards.

But in reality your fine. The cops will take one look at the sploof and laugh their asses off at how much of a dumbass your dad is. Just make sure your dad feels like shit about it because THAT WAS FUCKING STUPID of him.

6. Brutal.

But um, are you sure he really did it or just said it to spook you? Maybe possibly smoked that shit to himself?

7. It's fairly likely he's lying to you to scare the sh%t out of you. If so, it seems to be working.

Dad: 1
    You: 0

8. I bet he's just fucking with you.

9. LOL.. your dads a funny man

10. Haha "cop opens package"

Cop: "wtf is this? Smells like asshole and dryer sheets"

11. The cops are going to have a good laugh and toss it into the trash so stop worrying.

Besides, your dad's story sounds like bullshit to begin with. I don't believe he mailed anything. He's just fucking with your head.

12. lol i couldn't take this story seriously, laughed a bunch of times.

Seriously you're worried about your sploof being mailed to the cops? hahah

honestly, just think about it....what the fuck are the cops going to do with you're sploof? re-mail it to their evidence labs and then have them re-mail the results back to your father to confirm cannabis resin on it?

just seriously......think about your questions before you ask them.

13. Ummm... so whats a sploof?

14. Lol your dad successfully owned you with your own fear.

15. your dad prolly thought you were doing other drugs when he saw the sploof. He prolly didn't kno what is was.

16. lmao...im guessing ur not 18... most 18 year olds would know...dads fucking with you..
    Its called a scare tatic.. works on young folks real well because they dont have a fucking clue..hahahahahaa... mailed a sploff...hahahahha....:rolleyes:..:laughing:

17. if i was a cop, and my boss tells me to check the mail, and i see a sploof, with a note on it "please tell me what drugs my son is using with this"

I'd probably actually start crying from laughing. like weeping uncontrollably.

18. :laughing: Daddy has jokes! C'mon, man, relax and blow it off. 'Tis just a scare tactic!

19. Mailing a sploof to the cops...?

[​IMG]

20. #20 BananaPants, Dec 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2011
    I guess I should have told you this part: my dad didn't just send it to the cops randomly. He sent it to a friend who is a cop, the same friend who said she would run a drug dog around my house anytime my dad wanted her to. The same friend who ran a complete background check on my sister and I just because my dad wanted to and she could.

My dad called the cops on me when I was 18 for going to a party at a friends cabin to celebrate finishing high school and going to college before we all left. The same dad who kicked me out of his house once for having spice (then resuming to tell me he doesn't care what I do with my body anymore because I am over 18, and begging me to move back in. (for the douchebags).

I was only worried because I KNOW my dad would try to take action on this and because he has a friend who is a cop who agreed to test it. The sploof still has some THC in it from the exhaled smoke and my DNA, if it was tested (which i would not put it past them to do) it wouldn't be just a scare tactic anymore...