Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My own attempt at firecrackers

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Jon, Jul 3, 2009.

1. #1 Jon, Jul 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2009
    the recipe: natural skippy pb, (the more fat/oil the better!) 2 full gram crackers (makes 2 small sandwiches) a pad of melted butter (higher fat the better), herb ( i used probably around .8 of a gram of some nice green high quality mids)

i spread the pb on 4 gram cracker squares evenly, spread the herb on 2 of them evenly, poured the small amount of butter on the herb, and put the tops on the bottoms...

I had the oven heated at 320 degrees F, and let it cook for 22 minutes wrapped in tin foil.. retreived them out of the oven,

smelled amazing, like some kind of awesome cookies, couldn't really smell the pot.. tasted amazing as well, i'd recommond a drink to go with it though, especially if you don't break up the pot completely well. i ate them about 5 minutes ago from when i typed this, so i'll report back if i get any effect from this..

After somewhere around 30-45 minutes, not feeling anything yet.. i will keep waiting but if it won't kick in within 90 mins or so, i'm gonna have a toke and see if that helps.

2. skippy dosnt work, go buy nutella its much better

3. sounds good to me

4. Waitin for results..

5. WHY??? [​IMG] ugh this drives me nuts. ok folks, im going to debunk this right now.

IN 2 TBSP per serving:
    Skippy Natural Peanut Butter: 16g FAT
    Nutella: 11g FAT

sources:
    Nutella Hazelnut Spread calories and nutrition information - Food Labels - DietFacts.com

Calories in SKIPPY Natural Peanut Butter Creamy - Nutrition Facts and Information - carbs, fat, protein

If someone would like to challenge this information, please do.
    But Skippy does work. I have used skippy before and can contest to it being a great medium for firecrackers.

6. but.................nutella is just better

7. so use more nutella and trees.

8. Iv tried both nutella and skippy and skippy did not work at all and nutella got me flying. I think it has to do with like saturated fat and stuff.

9. I'll have to keep this in mind, thankss!

10. per serving
    Sat Fat Skippy - 3.5g (18%)
    Sat Fat Nutella - 2.0g (10%)

well shit.
    skippy worked for me a number of times :rolleyes:

11. Yea skippy works some ppl just hate the taste, i still gotta try the nutella

12. I tried firecrackers a while back but it didnt work =/ Ill try it again tho.

13. What if i use peanut butter AND nutella? How do you think that'll turn out. I wanna know what best before i try it. cause im not down to waste some weed.