my outdoor questions thread

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Metridixal, Apr 11, 2007.

1. I'm thinking of growing outdoors. I think I'll start may 5th. I'm wondering if its wise to start my plants on my property then transplant them into the ground in a far away field about 2 km away. I'll be burying a rubbermaid and filling it with a soil mix.

A few q's.

1 How obvious is a pot plant when growing in a forsest?

2 Is there any other plants I could grow around the outside of my plot that wont use up nutrients in the soil, but will disguise my plants?

3 When should I transplant my plants out of the styrofoam cup and into the ground?

4 What are the laws about growing a few plants in Ontario. (1-5)

5 What kind of soil mix is good?

If I think of anymore I'll post them here.

2. A few answers for your few q's.

1 How obvious is a pot plant when growing in a forsest?

if you do it riht virtually unnoticable but copters use infored that makes it look like a big fireball because of all the heat it absorbes

2 Is there any other plants I could grow around the outside of my plot that wont use up nutrients in the soil, but will disguise my plants?

thorns... and actually i was looking on another forum and they had a plant that looked almost exactly like it.

3 When should I transplant my plants out of the styrofoam cup and into the ground?

when the weather is good and the roots are getting too big for the cup

4 What are the laws about growing a few plants in Ontario. (1-5)

this one should be answered by someone up there thecloset might drop in

5 What kind of soil mix is good?

anything organic without nutes premixed i heard fox farms is really good

hope tjis helps

3. Thanks man that answers most of my questions.... I have a few more.

I plan on transplanting straight into the ground. Is there any extra hazards to be aware of?

The ontario laws thing?