my outdoor plants

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by ogsmoke, Aug 1, 2011.

1. i got sum outdoor plants i been growin since april they are alil under 6 ft in height besides 1 thats probably 4ft sumthing i was wondering if i can make sum more grow sites on them or is it too late and should a trim my leaves on my biggest plant ull be able to see from the pics

2. your link there isnt working for me..and i think you should still be able to supercrop to get more bud sites. ive read quite a few supercropping guides, and you should be able to supercrop right up until the beginning of flowering

3. very nice lookin plants! i didnt realize they were budding already when i said to supercrop. consider tying them down and LST'ing a bit to increase yield, supercropping causes alot more stress

4. im not sure if dey budding or just bout to start cuzz im seeing preflowers i guess the pistils or whatever they call that is starting to come out everywhere i just killed a few males that popped up like in the last two weeks this my first time i dont really know wha im doin im reading up on the internet everyday almost

5. i have no clue wha type of strain i have also

6. Looking good, try topping next time. And don't super-crop, it's too late in the season for high stress training. It might cause it to go hermie. What's your flowering nutrients looking like?

7. for the veg i was using all purpose miracle gro 24-8-16 and for flowering i got miracle bloom booster 15-30-15

8. in ohio our grow season is kinda short

9. Ahh, miracle grow. That explains it. ;)

10. i hope thats a good thing lol

11. As of now miracle grow is...sub-par. But...

High Hopes at Miracle-Gro in Medical Marijuana Field
    Jun 14, 2011
    "In an unlikely move for the head of a major company, Scotts Chief Executive Jim Hagedorn said he is exploring targeting medical marijuana as well as other niches to help boost sales at his lawn and garden company.

"I want to target the pot market," Mr. Hagedorn said in an interview. "There's no good reason we haven't."
    To target marijuana growers, Scotts would likely buy niche dirt companies that already exist rather than create its own line of branded products.

Raids on pot-growing operations have turned up Scotts products. Mr. Hagedorn takes that as a good sign of brand awareness, but he fears that some growers would be reluctant to use a mainstream product.

Rollitup.org, a website geared toward the marijuana-growing community, has several forums that debate Miracle-Gro's effectiveness. A user with the moniker Weedqueen12 wrote: "i think [Miracle-Gro] works well." Another user, dannyboy602, countered that Miracle-Gro causes pot plants to "burn and stress."

In the past, Scotts wouldn't have considered pursuing businesses or product lines that generated less than $10 million a year in revenue. But, Mr. Hagedorn said, "We can't operate our business like that anymore."
    "

In the future they will probably better, but I will NEVER buy their chemical bullshit. Just my .02, you can decide for yourself.

12. good answer for me