My outdoor plants

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Bagseed1239, Jul 22, 2018.

1. I started 8 plants indoors 2 failed 6 made it , I took the weakest looking 3 and put them outside . All 3 plants are 2 1/2 weeks post sprout and were previously under 24/0 lighting and 18/6 on the fan . Have had lots of storms lately and it seems like my outdoor plants are thriving . My main concern is harvest , currently they are all in 2 Gallon pots and will make their final transplant into 5 gallon pots in a few weeks . I live in Virginia , temps are ideal at the moment however we are only getting about 14 hours sunlight meaning flowering will start very shortly . Should I cut my losses on a late season or just see how they do ??

Attached Files:

2. It is kind of late to start them outside but, there's still a good month of growth time out there before they'll be in full flower. Mine grew 2 to 3 ft in a month. The sun is still stronger than any light you could put them under indoors.

I'd ride it out and see what happens. You'll just need to set up some wind and rain protection for nearing the end of flower.