My Outdoor plants in flower (pics)

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by HerbFreedom, Dec 6, 2008.

1. I know its not all great, but is something. This is my first outdoor grow just short of 7wks from seed. I started out indoor then moved them outside. I just noticed them flowering about a week ago. All of them are female i believe, I didnt see anything but hairs, no balls:hello:the pictures were taken from a cellphone, ill try to get better pics next time. thanks.:smoke:

Attached Files:

2. looks nice man!

3. thanks man, i hope they fill out within the next month or so. I'll try to get better pics with a digital cam something soon.

4. Congratulations on the girls. I'm glad there are others growing in the "off" season. If you don't mind saying where 'bouts are you? (in general terms of course)

5. well, actually, I live toward the tropical section of the world in GENERAL terms:hello: its basically summer all year long:smoking:

6. #6 OldSkool1010, Dec 6, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 6, 2008
    cool...I'm in a sub-tropical zone. around 25 degrees north

I'm subscribed...keep it updated

7. ok, here's an update 12-18-08 and the buds are starting to fill out but some of the plants are dying. The bottom leaves are starting to fall off I don't know whats going on. Any suggestions?

Attached Files:

8. That happens in flower sometimes.. the leaves will start to turn yellow as well. You should be fine.

9. amazing how much two weeks makes. buds are stacking up nicely. My power skunk is dropping fan leaves daily. I'm about a week or two from harvest and most o the fans are gone...only single blade sugar leaves now.