My Outdoor Plant

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by WeedLord420, May 6, 2003.

1. pic 2

Attached Files:

2. HIGH All, aahhhh I love 'em when they're this young...so tender and fragile. Keep them pics coming WeedLord420 your doing A OK.

3. a month?...no way..
    goes by the schedule of the sun my friend
    the sun decides when it should flower
    usually around october, when the sun is 12/12 you should be done flowering
    it'll be big if ya treat it right though :)

4. I think he means he has been smoking for 13 years ......right ;)

5. lol u have one hour to tell who u really are or ill be forcecd to give your information away likle your pone number etc...

6. Well my plant looks great it has leaves coming out of the V of the stems i will show u when i get more pics but what do they mean by "Trim it up"? o yea how can u tell if the plant is a male or female?

thanks

[weedlord420]

7. Well it is week 4 for my plant tell me what u think :) i have 2 pictures, it is 7 to 8 inches tall

Attached Files:

8. heres a shot so u wan see the stem action ;)

O yea i planted a seed and it has sprouted and it has a pruple - maroon color stem what does that mean?

Attached Files:

9. i think all starting stems are that color . . . all i done have been so far

10. yes it is mowed but no i didnt do it my bro did

11. are u from france? Those words look french on that liitle carton...i saw "en" lol im just wonderin im not a fed or anything. Anyway your plant looks coo man, seems like every plant I grow the nodes all grow but some grow faster than others, i like your leaves, mine are wider than yours i like thinner ones....

12. i dont live in france when can we tell if its a male or female? i am hoping it isnt a male!! :)

13. why would you want a plant with skinny leaves they grow tall and skimpy yeilds!

14. what kind of plant is that anyway.my plants about the same size but its purple haze. good job so far show some more pics of it.

15. good job man. what do you do to it. water every day? kepp it in the sun all day? food? i have a similar liooking plant and its been growing for like almost 2 weeks and looks like your 7 day pic. i hope yours is a male too and i hope mine becomes a male

16. why do u want a male the females have the thc

17. why???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/

18. why do u want it to be a male?

19. whats wrong with the males?

20. i heard smoking males aren't as good as smoking females. correct me if i'm wrong.