My Outdoor Plant

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by WeedLord420, May 6, 2003.

1. Well this is my plant i think it is going well this is its 4th day and i have 3 pictures i will show you.

Attached Files:

2. i will post more pictures on day 7.

Attached Files:

Attached Files:

4. Shit well it was dark and i put the plant in the shed and then i put it on something that wasnt to stable and it tips over and spills out the soil on top of it so i hurry up scoop it up and but it back in the soil and gave it some water ........WIll it live?

5. did you break it? or just rough it up a bit

6. as long as u didnt brake it it should be ok

7. It is ok...phew tommorrow is day 7 i will have pictures tommorrow.

[weedlord420]

8. Well it is day 7 tell me what u think i will show u 2 picture tell me if it look like it is in good health.

[weedlord420]

Attached Files:

9. [weedlord420]

Attached Files:

10. looks alright to me but i wouldnt let it fall upside down anymore man lmao peace

11. :) lol i wont trust me

12. Update: Well it is going good but i think something is eating it, what should i do to stop it?

[weedlord420]

Attached Files:

13. Well your plant is soo young and nowhere near smoking time so I suggest this.

If you think its bugs. Go up to Kmart or where ever and get this garden spray, comes in a yellow little spay bottle like a windex bottle. Its for edible garden veggies, so its human safe. Its keeps bugs off your shit. I had a grasshopper problem last year and this solved it. Once your plant is near flower or bud time don't use it just to be safe, but early on as you are it should be the trick.

If its critters eating it, put a little cirlce of chicken wire fence around it or some critter keep away scent stuff.

14. alright thanks DR

15. Well it is week 2 day 2 for my plant and i have a few question.

When should i transfer the plant into a bigge pot?

when should it start to get thc in the plant?

When does it start to bud like in a month or so?

thanks

[weedlord420]

Attached Files:

16. pic 2

[weedlord420]

Attached Files:

17. That's beautiful. I just planted mine the other day and it's too wet to go back in the woods to look at them now. I can't wait to see how well they come up.

18. His plant looks great! Nice growing man! Looks a little like mine but my leaves are wider and bigger...

19. Do anybody have any idea when the plant starts to bud mine is only 3 weeks old i will have pic up tommorrow..?

20. well here is pic it is 3 weeks 1 day old :)

Attached Files: