My outdoor is going nowhere

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Chevyboy, May 12, 2012.

1. All my plants are barely growing, and my biggest on has had the two leaves above the Cotyledons fall off. I've never used any ferts should I ?

2. whats in your soil?

3. perlite
    a light fertilizer like worm castings
    + any potting soil with no nutes or little (I use peat and lime)

see Dankohzee's sticky

4. There's is trace amounts of mineral grow, but do worm casting work very well? I've always heard so

5. Lets put it this way, my personal seedling mix this season was 50/50 Earth worm casting and peat. (way stronger than most suggest) Absolutely no problems with burn or any other health issues. EWC are one of the best things you can give a plant at any stage of growth.

You never did answer the question about what kind of soil you were using. If you meant to say miracle grow then there lies the culprit. Fuck Monsanto.

VOO

6. is your soil too wet?

7. how tall are they?

pot's/above ground or inground

what's the watering schedule like?

how's the weather been?

what kinda seed's?

8. Ok sorry guys, in ground, miracle grow garden sol/topsoil in mounds around each plant. The native ground is average looking .
    It has rained for the past. 3 days pretty hard and all but my big one where knocked over.
    I think I planted too early and didn't prepare the ground good enough,I'm bout to completely redo the grow will keep you guys posted.