My Outdoor in Oregon

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by OMMP, Jul 20, 2011.

1. #1 OMMP, Jul 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2011
    This is the progress of my first outdoor. We have Grand Daddy Perp, Green Crack, White Rhino, Bubba Kush, Nightmare, Early Girl, and Pot of Gold.

What do you think?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

It has been a real adventure to make this happen. I am very proud of the results and I cannot wait until bud!

This is a 8 card medical marijuana collective garden in Oregon. This garden is legal under Oregon medical marijuana law.

Those bags are only $50 and we have them on pallets we got for free. We hand water using two 150G tanks and two sump pumps. It is a lot of work but thats how I like it

We use Old Age Bloom/Grow, Fish, Kelp, and our soil is roots organics. I have only had to spray neem once and have not had any problems with pests since. Every once in a wile we ad neem to our nutrient solution and that helps a lot.

These are all clones and was started in a green house with T5's hanging vertically on the sides of each row of plants to help them bush out. Learned everything I know from some local growers and the wealth of information in Jorge Cervantes's books.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2

2. Pics don't work. :confused:

3. Holy shit bro, thats a fucking orchard

4. They seem to work for others... I don't know what to say.

5. Thanks!

6. I'm not seeing pics either :( Where about in Oregon are you?

7. Can you see them now? I am southern Oregon..

8. Should have noted. I just right clicked and opened it in a new tab. But yea, pics work now.

9. #9 Verdurous, Jul 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2011
    Yeah.

I have no idea what I was saying before I edited this. Wtf kind of answer was that? Lmao

10. Glad you guys like them! They are my pride and joy.

11. Damn, those things are huge! You've got some great growing skills bro.

12. Vert nice very nice indeed

13. A Cannabis farm! AWESOME! Lol, like someone else noted, looks like a damn orchard! Amazing man, I'm so jealous.

14. i think my eyes just fell out. Dang dude..........

15. Those bags are only $50 and we have them on pallets we got for free. We hand water using two 150G tanks and two sump pumps. It is a lot of work but thats how I like it :)

We use Old Age Bloom/Grow, Fish, Kelp, and our soil is roots organics. I have only had to spray neem once and have not had any problems with pests since. Every once in a wile we ad neem to our nutrient solution and that helps a lot.

These are all clones and was started in a green house with T5's hanging vertically on the sides of each row of plants to help them bush out. Learned everything I know from some local growers and the wealth of information in Jorge Cervantes's books.

16. Best part is they still have another month, maybe even two to grow!

17. Yeeeaahhh buddy lol totally subbed glad to see another Oregonian

18. That's how everybody landscapes their back yards around here.....;)

Nice job OP! :D

19. It seems like there're a lot of Oregonians now.

20. For real lol cuz Oregon is the bomb diggity for MJ, no Cali problems and sales tax