my outdoor grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by gr0wer, Jun 19, 2003.

1. Keep us posted with some pics. Peace!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. O man i went to my plants today and the one in teh crappy soil is doing amazing! it has about 9 growth tips and ther all 8"-12 long". I continued training them to grow out more becasue they wrere all crowded. I used a tablespoon of 3% hydrogen peroxide per gal this time on the 2 training plants to get some o2 dow in th soil, along with 2 tsp per gallon 10-10-10 ferts, I will get new pics next week.

3. The shortness in height could be cause by the strain of plant,
    being that is bag seeds, u dun know what strain u gettin,
    and some plants are dwarf plants like Mighty Mite etc...

nice fat stems, i wish my plants were that solid at the stem,
    but then the buds i get are incredible so i guess that works fine :p

talk to ya all L8r...

:D

Attached Files:

4. PS: that pic is a pic of Mighty Mite Buds,

Peace,

5. ur insect problem could be infact spider mites,
    because male misquito's have been known to eat spider mites,

just check ur plant for little white dots, cause spider mites can be a SERIOUS bud problem....

6. I looked and couldnt find any today. but luckley i found out its a male so im moving that sucker far far away but saving him for some hash and for pollen to make seeds. I was told and now i realize that the reason why that one plant was having such a bad bug problem was because of continuous ferting.

Btw the plants arent small becasu of genetics or anything. I train them to grow short and bushey instead of tall. I let one go and it went to 5' but now its moved to a better spot and training has begun. They have gone into flower now and they are all asking for some Potasuium so i will begin using flower ferts next watering. I will rotate ferts on-off instead of full then 1/3.

7. I riped out the bushey plant today because it turned out it was a male RIP :(. Im now having a bug problem on the tall one now since i transplanted it ( the male was the one with the bugs before) so i have to take care ot that.

8. new pic

Attached Files:

9. yea its a sativa and it isnt in an optimal spot now. Im plan on moving it up above the canopy while further in flowering. for bud support if you okk there is a tree under it to support the branches.

10. old pics that i posted on another thrad, i just wanted to get them all on this one thread

Attached Files:

11. more

Attached Files:

12. These were all old pics but i will get some new ones soon. I promise to take a pic right before harvest in about 2-4 week too. All the pics ending with the one below are 2.5 weeks old. I raped the one thats groing all hidden of 3 branches because of bud mold and the fact i wanted something to smoke and make hash oil with.

Attached Files:

13. They arent anywhere near ready to harvest. Last time i checked the glands are still clear as glass. I will be buying a radio shack illuminated micoscope ( and a digi scale) to check the glands because i know they will start to change soon. I already sold 3.6 grams last wekend of pre amture buds and made $40 and i still have all the trim and some extra buds that were too close to the mold for me to feel safe sell, so now i can make hash oil. I love free money and weed and im only beging to see the first of it.

14. Bad bud mold problem on the smaller plant thtas all tied and trained, ony one small popcorn mold on the one planted at an angle. I had to pull like 4 colas including the top cola to save whatse left onee cola the whole top3" was pure mold :(. I couldnt find my camera so i couldnt get new picks :(. but the one planted at an angle is loking awsome and fatteing up nicley, teh trichs are looking milky now harvest will mabey be next week. I think I will pull the one with the mold later this week after i make a carbon filter. I dont want to have moldy buds in my dry ing closet while good bud is in there too. what i pulled today i got a good 1-2oz of unmodly bud and about 2-3 oz of moldy bud that i will make lots of hash oil with :).

15. Nice I remember when this thread first started they were just wee ones. LOL. Good luck harvesting and that sucks about the mold. If you dont wanna worry about mold you should go with a purple variety. Good Luck. Laterz

16. Thanks! i rember when they were so tiny also, i used to call them my babies now there a bit big so there just my girls. this grow was bagseed so strain choice was limited. Next years grow will have some better strains and i just wont use that plot. Im considering mabey buying hollands hope because bubblegum is out of stock, its suposed to be mold resistant so i might have a chance with that plot afterall.

17. hey grower u got any tips on how to hide it well and what to look for to hide it in...

18. damn grO they are looking awful nice! i lost my outdoor :( anyways, harvest should be soon huh?

19. Sup guys harvest will be this weekend i already harvested the one that was moldy, total yeild from her was about 2-3 oz but i havent weigheed in yet because i dont have a scale and also its not all dry yet. My other plant should yeild a bit more, im guessing 3-4 oz this suff is so skunky and so crystaly!

I juts hid the plant under broken down trees from firefighters storming through the wood a few years back, there are blackberry bushes and those plants in the lower right of the picture with long pointy leaves and they helped hide it also.

Dread what heppened? Your dog ate it?

20. yeah got a new puppy, and he enjoyed every last bud :)

Attached Files:

• ak.jpg
      ak.jpg
      File size:
      19.7 KB
      Views: