my outdoor grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by gr0wer, Jun 19, 2003.

1. more pics

Attached Files:

2. With a week of training I made 3 growth tops. Today i retied the top to the main stem so the 2 lower tops grow till all 3 tops are equal. then i will release the main top. Also other smaller nodes will shoot up and become a top after further training. I am going to transplant this guy soon eventhough he isnt showing any signs of rootbound.

Attached Files:

3. Heres the one i already fulley transplanted. Just started training today because it grew 6" over the last week adn im hight limited. Its starting to get a bit overwatered esspecialy after the rain we had today, and the fact the soil isnt optimal for drainage.

Attached Files:

4. I call it stick training. I use it when i dont have string :D works fine for me. I use 2 sticks, one to hold the main stalk down and do most of the work. Then for the more delicate holding of the tip I use a small grape vine and tie the tip to a stick upsidedown.

Attached Files:

5. How i tied the tip to the stick.
    EDIT Do not tie the top like this, i should have tied i higher onto the stem to allow the main top to redirect and continue growing

Attached Files:

6. yea the fat stemed one looks indica but what about the thin stemed ones? I duno this is my first grow and im not exacty shure how thin and long indica leaves can get.

Attached Files:

7. Thats what i noticed too THC. And until today I was always thinking WTF! its all from the same bag of weed? How can it be a diffrent strain? But it was crap weed and most likey grown outdoors, the grower must have had had indica and savita strains growing in proximity. The indica pollen found its way to a sativa bud and made a cross. So the one think one is a sativa X indica. I say sativa is the mom becasue the bud was defenetly savita, I went joging after smoking a bowl, and im normaly not like that stoned.

Eventhough the spot is remote and you have to cross a nasty alge stream with no bridge or a swamp. (I use the swamp its alot better then the stream!) Im paranoid that someone will wander back there and find the spot. I want this spot for next yers O'grow too, so im taking every precaution possible. And next years going to have some quality strains, so i dont want to lose any expensive genetics.

Cloudman, my clone got knocked over and the water splilled out a few days ago :(. I have my new clone resevoir almost ready, i just need paint wich is the crucial thing for temp control and rooot growth.

Heres a before the training does its thing shot. In a week they should be big ass growth tips, and i will take 2 clones. I tried to make it a level stalk so all the tips take off instead of the highest ones, like my other plant did. This one wont be released again and i will be constanty trainning it.

Attached Files:

8. I know this is out of context but is it funner to run stoned?

9. I just looked over the pic of my trained plant (one with 3 tops) and now that I look closer, the bottom leaves are lighter in color and are turning a bit yellow. (For you newbies that means the plant isnt getting enough moble elements Nitrogen-Phosphorus-K(potassium). The plant is taking lower branch nutes and moving them up to suport upper growth.the reason why its not geting the nutrients is becaus the roots are all bunlled together and not in soil, Therfore they absorb nutes only when watered with ferts adn the bundled roots can absorb nutes. (I just wanted to say that because no faq or anything realy explain rootbound and my first grow attempt i was clueless what it was when my plants had it.)

Im transplanting the thick one on saturday into the ground. This time im not going to be lazy and cheap :D. Im goin to use good soil with vermaculite, pearlite and mabey some coconut husks if i can find any because ive heard they are great for root growth.

Heres a pic of the swamp i cross, and eventualy I will fall in! :D ill take a headless pic of me if i fall in so you can all laugh at me. :)

10. When is planned harvest date? HE HE HE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. lacrossestar, I guess it was fun otherwise i wouldnt do it! :) Usualy when i run or do sports after toking the "good" buds i buy that are indicas, I get annoyed when my muscles get tired and stop and slow down, then they annoy me even more and i want to sit down. With sativas like the bud i got the seeds from i keep playing or runing and dont feel as much aches and i enjoy evey second. Its like 2 totally diffrent drugs. Only thing is the only savita weed in my area is schwagg and isnt cured or dried correctly. Becasuse most of our grass comes from canada indoor grown, Woodys one of the few who grow savitas indoor.

Personaly I like mild sativas to smoke when im doin stuff, no crazy tripy stuff though. Im bi-polar and become depressed after smoking most lazy indicas. I prefer indicas to grow because thats what the stoners in my area like. Also indicas grow alot better in my climate due to short flowering time and grow alot shorter wich i need for stealth. So im going to breed a good cross after i get some better genetics next year. I want to grow one strain that i like and the buyers like, stays short and flowers in under 8 weeks.

So it wasnt that much off topic.

12. pete, october (ish)

heres a top shot of the trained plant

Attached Files:

13. anyone know WTF up with this leaf? Whats with the white? I think it may be either genetics or mosquitos? I say geneics because this plant has a few wacky shaped leaves, ill take a pic of what im talking about on saturday. Has anyone ever seen mosquito damage before? Im already positve that males mosquitos eat leaves, just not shure if this is from them or not.

14. oops forgot pic!

Attached Files:

15. I,m not positive but it could possibly be spider mites.

16. IF IT IS DINNER FOR SOM ONE U MUST SE IT IF NOT
    IT MAY BE TO M NITRO OR TO LIDDEL HAD SAME PROB LAST YEAR BUT GRANULA WAS MY SAVE GOD LOCK

17. Tita79 are you from holland or someting? you need to work on your english LOL

18. NOP Norway lol

19. Can you see spidermites?

20. if i were you i would just yank the leaves that are fucked up because if it is a disease then it might spread to the rest of your plant