My outdoor garden and positive benefits.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ManInDirt, Jul 16, 2018.

1. I just wanted to speak a little on how much my outdoor garden does for positive energy.. Last year (because my county allowed it) I did a huge garden with huge plants, it was a full time job and it was a job I looked forward to getting up and doing every day.

Fast forward to this year and I just couldn't get a clear answer on if I could do an outdoor grow. Well, over the last few days I went ahead and put a measly six out. I'm already feeling good about it, and while I wont yield much, it's better than yielding none.

I just love having a garden, I do have a large veggie garden but my first love is cannabis. It gets me up early and outside, which is a win win.

Anyone else feel the same?

Peace!

2. Dude I've loved growing plants since I was a kid and even had a small garden at age 9. I took college horticulture classes while still in high school but I've had to drop out of college a few times due to my health. My health has been getting better thanks to a lot of different factors but I've also started smoking recently and just this weekend I got freaking fadded but I felt like I have had an apifiny of sorts. It's been 2 days since I last smoked and I still feel happy even after the initial high has ledt. This has only further made me want to go through with my realization. I'm currently selling my PS4 and all my games that's how serious I am rn to pay for my online weed certificate courses including how to grow, federal regulations, medical weed and loads more. I feel if I can grow plants, which I love to do, and help people at the same time, which is something I also enjoy doing, I use to volunteer for those less fortunate, then this is my dream job. Only cbd is legal in my state rn but considering it's the biggest red state yet more than 50% of conservatives support recreational use it's only a matter of time until it's legalized. So I'm going to be learning my trade so I can get right to work helping out my state with all the benefits of weed. Also going to try learning as much as possible so I can properly educate those against it about all the benefits that we currently know about.

• Like Like x 1
  3. “just love having a garden, I do have a large veggie garden but my first love is cannabis”

Why don’t you stop by our Veggie Gardening thread in the Organics subforum - we’re always looking for more like minded folks to post pictures of their gardens and to discuss methods.

25146054-4BFC-4F61-8D68-2C7E161D2D48.jpeg 305FE562-0929-4F60-A5B5-32F72366F3F6.jpeg F876122E-5FEF-4A65-B821-31892C399581.jpeg

J

4. @Rdeleon139 - with all due respect and zero negativity intended - don’t be a sucker.

That “online weed certificate “ means jack shit - for you to give anyone online a nickel for any kind of a certificate is just silly.

Hopefully you haven’t given anyone anything yet…

J