My organic experience.

Discussion in 'Organic Grow Journals' started by NeedMoreInfo, Jun 16, 2012.

1. Hello grass city.

So i have made the big switch from A/N & H&G to 100% organic and I have to say its amazing im on my 2nd run now getting ready to do the 3rd and I have thrown away all my bottle nutrients (just so i was not tempted) I have the same if not better results with organics as i ever had in soiless media and schedule feedings (budblood voodoo b52 kushykush shooting powder & more ya lol at it) although I always did good in my opinion I am now realizing I was just giving money away.
    I packed my ppm and ph meter away for the first few grows so i was not tempted to alter anything. (although i have very hard water like 8.2ph i have not altered it)
    This is my organic veg 4th week in..

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. I have completed my 1st organic grow in ffof/ewc with extreme garden once and done packs and mykos with decent results in a 3g pot it was 2oz good bud about 1 oz popcorn and trim the leaves faded at week 7 and finished at week 9. I also used a guano,molasses,ewc every week.
    week 6 in a 3gl pot..

Attached Files:

3. My 2nd organic grow was a bunch of crap potting soils & crap worm castings & compost from home stores just seeing what different bagged soil looks like and i amended it with kelp,alfalfa,neem,azomite,crab,oyster,perlight and cooked it for 4 weeks it seemed to have a lack of nitrogen at the last 2 weeks of flower but it very well could have been me over watering or many other things.

5th week of flower.

Attached Files:

4. My next soil mix consists of
    16-17cf total
    50%pete
    25%ewc & compost
    25%rice-hulls & DIATOMITE ROCK
    42 cups of seed meal mix
    16 cups granual azomite
    4 cups oyster shell
    and as it sits..

questions comments or suggestions welcome.

Attached Files:

5. I have been using dyna grow neem and dyna grow protekt along with extreme garden calcarb as a foliage application.
    The bottles used..

I also have some blackstrap and aleo juice in bottles..

Attached Files:

6. Thanks CQ i put alot of effort into my garden it is my therapy. I should add my wife and I are MMJ patients so I stay within the guidelines but want to get the best meds possible.

here was a shot at 45th day showing fade.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1

7. Same with us - 6 plants in flower. Stay legal and don't be concerned is the best way to go just like you folks.

Your plants look very health and show a lot of vigor. Gardening is pretty fun when your plants are healthy isn't it?

CQ

8. Thanks again for the kind words I am just a beginner and have lots to learn about organic's.

This is some oil & bubblehash I made

Attached Files:

9. week 5 water only topped with ewc. sprayed the plants down with my foliage spray.

And a nug pic from the harvest.

have a great day GC..

Attached Files:

10. They're looking healthy as, looks like a pretty easy transition to organics for you.

11. Ya I just stopped going to the local hydro store it was pretty much that easy.

12. I am diggin' it mate, looks so pretty!!! I hope to have a outcome as successful as yours :) cheers!!!

13. Nice plants dude, what strains are you growing?

14. clone only blackberry kush and clone only heirloom strain the black been workin with them for over a year now.

15. Thanks I know it could have been better but i am seriously impressed with the results i got from water only (160$ cost for soil) compared to the (500$ +) from my bottle feeding schedule i was abusing...

16. week 6

Attached Files: