my orderrrrrrrrrrr

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by nunz2, Jul 13, 2003.

1. i dont no wat to do! i ordered a glass bowl, the origonal futorola and some papers. i recieved my bowl and it was broken, this was like a dead baby being delivered, i almost cried. also my futorola and papers were not in the box. u gave me cones and screens which i did not purchase but assume its a gift. i dont want to ship the bowl back cuz it was only $15 and wouldnt be worth it. i already sumited my questions 2x on ur support page and still have no reply. please help

2. I'll let Super J know what's up and he'll get back to you on it as soon as possible.

3. couln not find a support request from you, but I've found out your order #, we will take care of it!

4. THXSSSSSSSS so much

5. Jesus you guys are so cool! you take care of your customers like there your kids! just by seeing some of the responses you guys have given to customers asking for support is great keep up the great work guys!

6. Yeah, they seem to be ignoring support requests lately. My order is three days late, and I'm starting think they ripped me off.

7. what are you talking about? read the above post, people are satisfied, people realy think that sometimes you are ordering a cheese sandwich or something, your orders come all the way from our warehouse in europe to wherever in the world. Just be glad that you can actualy order this kind of stuff and actualy get it delivered with a smile!

SJ
    webmaster

8. i just got the order conformation for the reshippment. i am extremly happy with grasscitys customer service. i did post 2 support requests but maybe there is something wrong with there website or my comp, but who cares. my post on here was replyed to in a day. i am extremly happy with grass citys customer service. YOU GUYS OWN

9. kind of you to post that, thanks!

SJ

10. i just wanted to post that i recieved my order exactly how i ordered it. Your customer service is great. I LOVE U GUYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. gonna smoke right now