my order has not come from dr chronic its ben like 3 month wat do i do

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by morbazon420, Dec 3, 2007.

1. well the title says it all

2. id start buy emailing dr. Chronic

3. i read another post earlier that said doc's out of buisness and alot of ohter people are having trouble with their orders to,,,,,,,,,,i dont know i always go gypsy.......peace:smoke:

4. LOL where the fuck did you read that? The doc is still selling seeds like crazy.

5. right here in indoor growing the thread is what seeds would you buy if you had $200..........like i said i just read it..................i didn't say it................besides i use gypsy when i buy cause they give freebees all the time..........................peace:smoke:

6. IMO the dr is the BEST in the business he is real reliable, very friendly, always gets back to you via email/forums and Ive always got my seeds + freebies to the westcoast US in 4 days from the date he sends the dispatch email.

7. The Doc is very much in business. Got some seeds two weeks ago. Nine days from ordering by credit card (Eastern Canada) Have ordered several times, the Doc's the best and mail shipped from England is not as suspicious as mail from the Dam. Did you e-mail the Doc about your problem, did you get an e-mail saying your order was shipped?
    My order was always shipped the day after I ordered. The Doc is strictly honest, if he got your order he would send it out. E-mail him about your problem. Go to his site www.drchronic.com or his forum at www.hg420.com/ to get in touch.

8. Budda, I saw that comment as well, but that is the only reference I have seen about that.

E-mail him and remain polite in all correspondences.

9. yeah thats the only place ive seen it,...........peace:smoke:

10. and i would finish with a call to my lawyer.:)

11. Uncalled for.

12. Email doc, let him know that you've not received anything, and that you've also not received any seizure notices.

If you're polite, and patient, you should be able to get a partial resend to a DIFFERENT address.

13. definately uncalled for.
    does saying this make you feel smart or some shit?

Im a client of Nirvana Seeds and am lookin into Soma Seeds at present, dont know much about Dr. Cronic, but have heard lots of good things about the company.

Maybe somebody that knows the game intercepted your package, knowing what was in it, and kept your seeds for himself free of charge.

Wouldn't that suck? it IS possible!

14. ive gotten an open package from chronic with all my seeds gone once sent him picture of what it looked like and in 5 days i had new seeds shipped twice as stealthy =]

15. HIGH All, I don't understand way people come here and want to know what's up with their order from the Dr

Here's what to do...

Contact Us

I am easy to reach what ever way you Choose

we are open Monday - Saturday 10AM - 5PM Closed Sundays

Or join us on our support Forum www.hg420.com for help and advice 24/7

We are located at (this is also our mailing address)

Oh yeah !

100 SouthChurch road

Southend on Sea

Essex

SS12LX

UNITED KINGDOM

E Mail mailto:drchronicsupport@googlemail.com

16. I have ordered seeds 3 times and 2 were successful. The only one that wasn't was from DC. He did refund the money and sent me some freebies that made it okay but I was still out the cost of shipping and delayed my grow a few months.

If it has been 3 months, he won't do anything anyway. I think he claims to destroy all records after about 6 weeks or so. I don't remember the time frame for that.

Some say to contact him, some say to contact a lawyer and I say get them elsewhere if doc can't do as advertised. That's what I did. Freebies don't mean shit if you can't get what you originally ordered and all of the lame excuses in the world don't make it okey.

Be careful on the doc's forum if you choose to contact him there. If you say anything about doc there or if you question one of his lame excuses all of his clonies come out of the woodwork trying their best to disgrace you. Some even threatened my life for daring to question 2 conflicting excuses.

I switched to Rhino seeds after the bout with the DC fiasco and no longer have a problem. My seeds are delivered like clockwork in about 6 business days to the US.

burn me once shame on you, burn me twice and shame on me. I don't plan to shame myself over buying seeds from a good reputation that seems to want to focus efforts away from a forum where the strings aren't controlled and to a forum where he has the backing of his groupies and a bunch of conflicting excuses that aren't allowed to be questioned.