my order from peak seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by DBA, Jun 10, 2010.

1. #1 DBA, Jun 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2010
    i have used peak seeds a few years ago when i was growing and sent an order today for some northern lights and some skunk seeds.

2 sets of seeds plus shipping for $80... not a bad price and the last gear i bought from them was very quality stuff.

i'm hoping for some of the test-seeds (northern lights/timewarp) that will be divided out among a few friends of mine.

i'll update as soon as i get my order in ... wish me luck, guys...

2. Did you pay the extra 20$ for "ultra stealth" shipping?

keep us posted on what happens!

3. if i were ordering more seeds, i'd pay'd the extra charge for ultra shipping.

i'm trusting they will get it to me with the regular shipping...

4. i used peakseeds a few years back to grow their northernberry. very quick discreet shipping and the northernberry was a nice smoke and super easy to grow

5. I used peakseedsbc twice a couple of years ago, took three weeks both times. Just ordred from the single seed center and it made it to my house in Michigan in 5 days.

6. #6 DBA, Jul 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 20, 2010
    sorry, been having computer problems...

i got my order just shy of 3 weeks after i sent the order. i've ordered from them a few times over the past 7+ years and they have never disappointed me. in fact, they are the only seedbank i will ever do business with again. great genetics for a fraction of what others would charge.

thanks, mj

7. let me also say this...

i'm a member at TY also...there is an offer for some free testing beans of Texada Timewarp/Northern Lights that MJ gives to TY members.

they were not included in my package...but after sending an email to MJ, he is sending me some.

MJ is a really good guy and if you haven't ordered from them, give them a try.

8. reliable service, regular packaging is plenty good, ( ido not think stealth costs warranted ) 40 count variety packs for $40 right now.

9. Peak seeds BC is a great company to do business with