Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My orange weed.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by tokealot11396, Aug 27, 2012.

1. Yo. I picked up a couple g's the other day and when I got it I didn't really look at it closely. When I got home I opened up the container and there was barely any smell so I was like what the fuck. Then I took it out and it was a brown/orange color. I was pissed and thought it was just mids(all I get is fire). So I was like fuck it let's just roll a blunt an try it. Damn. Kicked my ass. Then I got a light and held it up close and you could see tiny little spots of purple and crystals everywhere. It was just crazy that it looked so bad(it was also in small shitty looking nugs) but it was really so good. Haha.

2. I did that too... once

3. Take a pic of it with the flash on. You will see so much pop out at you

4. Pictchas mang

5. We need pics