Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My opinion...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Stimulated, Apr 18, 2011.

1. There is no such thing as lightweight with weed, you either have a tolerance from smoking too much or you don't smoke often and get more baked with less. I'm sick of people saying that they are lightweights ahhh.

Anyone else agree with this?

2. No I don't. When I first started smoking I could smoke 1/4 in a night. I still can. I have always been a heavyweight. Getting high costed so much for me that I started growing.

3. #3 Stimulated, Apr 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    It doesn't mean that u are a heavyweight, I'm pretty sure u will get high off a bowl or 2 if u had a small t break.

4. I honestly couldn't give less of a fuck what people call it.

You're one of the people who are turning "Merry Christmas" and "Happy Hanukkah" into "Happy Holidays".

And "Christmas Tree" into "Holiday Tree".

5. i dont think he said anything about holidays and christmas?
    stop being such a crabass man
    what op is sayin makes perfect sense man, its just a different way of looking at things ya know

6. No but he DID say he's tired of "people calling it". That phrase right there is what's wrong with people. Who cares what someone else calls something, it's their right to call it whatever they want why would you let a word describing something bother you.

And I obviously know he wasnt talking about holidays, you've never used an analogy?

7. Its a bit of a tricky question man. It depends on:
    A) how much (if any) tobacco/whatever you use to mix with the weed

B) the strain of weed. For an easy reference, in pineapple express he talks about 'snicklefritz' which is basically a dud, does nothing to you. And finally

C) the amount during a 7 day week that you smoke. If you rip bongs and smoke joints all week then it will take more to get the same high somebody who might smoke once a week.

So there is 'lightweights' but really they just cant handle their shit

8. A t-break will effect my first high only, right after that I am back to square one. I usually smoke concentrates with my weed. A bowl or two of hash-laiden weed will get me high, a bowl or two of straight weed will get me mildly high/buzzed.

9. instead of saying "your a fuckin lightweight man!"
    you could instead say, "you appear to have a low tolerance and you need to smoke more."

10. #10 Stimulated, Apr 18, 2011
    Fair enough, everyone experiences their weed different.

11. Yeah you could, but why would you let it bother you if someone says it one way over the other. That was my point.

12. Some people let it bother them i mean, why is it necessary to say that anyway.
    you dont wanna give a bad impression when your getting high with them

13. If someone is smoking my weed and they're a lightweight i don't mind. They get blown as fuck on a little bit of weed. Doesn't cost much, and it can be fun to watch someone trippin, as long as it isn't too much

14. It doesn't have to be directed at someone else in a negative way. Or even directed at someone else at all. OP's example was about someone describing themself as being a lightweight.

There's no reason to let something like this bother you, however I do see your point and you could take offense to it if someone were to call you a lightweight. But that was not the case here

15. #15 Stimulated, Apr 18, 2011
    It bothered me because when my buds and I were at a party we smoked like 2 jays and 1 guy was someone I didn't know and he called my friend which smokes often a lightweight and I was like how much do u usually smoke and he replied with 10-15 bong rips. And I was like that must be some dirt ass weed, I think he was just being a bitch cuz he got like a hit or two. The weed was some fire and if 2 joints between 2-3 people doesn't fuk u up u gotta have some dirt.

16. Who he was trying to impress with 10 to 15 bong rips is beyond me. I would only smoke that on 420.

17. And you're right, this was used as an insult - its normal to get offended from insults but from your original post you were just complaining about "people saying they're lightweights" and complaining about the word "lightweight" being used to describe tolerance. That should not bother you. Can't a "heavyweight" drinker drink more alcohol? Why can't someone who can smoke more than someone else be called a heavyweight?

18. I guess i was just mad at the insult and just took it out on the word lol.

19. hahahah