my only tube (mgw straight tube, bn inline ashcatcher, lw dd slide, cc grinder)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by no comment, Nov 25, 2009.

1. #1 no comment, Nov 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2010
    i no longer have a name brand ashcatcher. been replaced with a sasha hess!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

my humble family, wildrok mouthpiece btw.
    [​IMG]

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
    some milkshots and various photos

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOcxKLBKxqg&feature=player_embedded"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOcxKLBKxqg&feature=player_embedded[/ame]
    [​IMG]

2. Sweet bong, i'd hit it:D

jealous of the inline too I want one!

3. That's gorgeous! Congrats on the purchase, man :smoke:

4. yeah im real happy with this purchase. i havent heard much about mgw. but im really satisfied. im gonna put some diffuser beads in the bong today see how that works out. maybe some ice too.

5. diffuser beads were a totally great idea. i used to try them in my old beaker bottom, but you need too many and i already had a great diffuser and stuff anyway (a roor, my favorite diffy). but on the straight tube it really adds a lot. especially since i just have a standard slit diffuser. it really chugs now. way better in straight tubes.

i need a k-clip though. i keep pulling my diffuser out

6. i cant wait till summer moving to alberta...when i get there buying a nice tube with inline if they have them :D

nice piece the name of the inline is funny NAME BRAND lol

7. i guess name brand is up and coming. i dont like the logo, but oh well. there are tons of name brand tubes and ashcatchers at the frolic near me now

8. sorry for another bump on this old topic, but i added a ton of pictures to my thread.

9. To answer your question from the HEGT yes I'd consider MGW high end. It still is a simple, production straight but a very nice one.

I really like those Name Brand inline. I've never seen them anywhere but GC. Do they do other stuff or just the inlines?

10. strangely enough, theyve become pretty big in my local headshop. they used to just have name brand ashcatchers, but now they have tubes. standard size. probably 4 arm tree perc and splash guard. i didnt check out the thickness or sizes, but they had a nice logo and were at least as good as medicali or those new jbd tubes.

11. Cool. Their label is really classy... but uhhh... now I have another brand vying for my next straight tube purchase.

12. i wish ive tried more bongs to give you a comparison. i like it more than my friends illadelph and at least as much as my other friends roor haha.

13. Awesome post, +rep for all the pics and description!
    Looks like you got a great deal!

14. that tubes so sick. i love the label. dope set up dude. :smoking:

15. Awesome setup man, lol those hits looked pretty small though, but w.e suits your prefs.
    7mm on a tube like that and at that price, man

Also, low price of $19.99 ACT NOW!!!

lol infomercials are fun when high

16. i prefer many small hits to a couple big ones

17. bump, ive added some more photos and junk

18. B-e-a-utiful. :D

19. bump again, new stuff in original post.

20. Nice tube, inline, and slide! I love the way your hemp is wrapped around your glass:cool: