My ongoing closet grow (pics)

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by Mentlegen, Jul 14, 2012.

1. Soup guys,

I've been growing this bad mother fucker right here for about a week and a half, coming on two weeks if my guess is right. I didn't expect her to live, so you can understand why I haven't been keeping track of time.

She's just chillan' in my closet, I've got a lamp with a 2-port light adapter thing. Sporting flourescents, one has 70W and the other one has like 100W. I'm picking up lights today or tomorrow, I've been putting it off for too long. As for ventilation, right now I've only got a stand up fan at the door of my closet blowing on the lowest setting. It's getting fresh air constantly, but I'm having a bit of a problem with heat I've noticed.

Any-who, I snapped some pics of this gorgeous lady like I was the fucking paparazzi, and yes I know she's stretched. (Also, her bottom leaves are discolored a bit in the middle of them, Im not too sure what's causing this.)
    I upped the contrast in them so you can get a better look at the discoloration I'm experiencing. If anyone knows what this is please let me know.
    Lemme know what cha tink.

Attached Files: