My one Trooper!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by weezy1, Feb 9, 2009.

1. What kind of lights are those?

2. #22 weezy1, Feb 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 17, 2009
    I forgot the incandescent equivelant but they are 27Watts of actual light and theres 5 of em so 135 total watts. I'm going to put up some updated pics here pretty soon. Gum thanx for the advice and the link it's cool to see what i have to look forward to!

Heres some Pics. (Hopefully) She doesn't know which way to lean haha!

Attached Files:

3. Is that picture current? because there is very little difference between now and 4 days ago.

Your plant is in trouble man.

It should be way more ahead than that.

4. should of germinated them.
    that should be fine, but u mite wanna get stronger bulbs

5. Those pics were only about a day apart but for some reason now it's fallen over and it's strange cuz it fell twoards the fan. Everything on the plant looks healthy tho there is like three sets of leaves already. I think it needs a good watering cuz it's been a week and a half or more since it's had a full watering.
    My bulbs should be fine im trying to figure out how to take the shades off the fixture still.

6. it fell down? it's laying flat on the dirt?

It's dead :-(

7. No not laying completely flat the leaves are still green and pointing up I will post pics later.

8. Yep so it looks like the watering did the trick the stem is standing back up and the leaves are still beautiful green and it looks likes everything is right on track!! Here are some good pics! This is about a week after i put it under the light! Let me know what you think! And honestly Gum you had me nervous for a sec but hey shes not called my one trooper for nothing haha!!

Attached Files:

9. until she's a he :-O

10. Here is some photo updates of how it's goin the leaves keep getting bigger it seems by the hour! I also tested the ph level of my soil and it's right at the happy medium so were all good there as well!:hello:

Attached Files: