My one of a kind bong

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by PSE95, Jan 1, 2010.

1. yeah, last night was pretty badass. I don't know what I would do without friends like that.

2. What happened?

3. Long story short.
    Me and my roomies figured we should get drunk. We get drunk. I'm the only one with bud then. Ask my friend if he can help.
    Comes back with some nice nuggets and HASH. Sure do with hash was more avail in this area right now.
    :smoking:

4. I agree, I almost never see great hash around here, this was a very welcome exception, tastes like heaven, lol. I've got a nice bowl packed in my blue bong now that has a nice chunk of hash oreo'd in it now :D

btw, nice sig Killerflee

5. Hash is around. :D Just gotta know the right people. I make a lot of my own though.

6. yeah, I see it often enough, just not bubble hash, and I've never had any this dank before.

7. Nice and melty eh?

Gotta love good hash. I make BHO that is fuckin FIRE. I am not a fan of makin bubble hash. BHO is easier for me.

8. I might be making some BHO soon, I've never made it myself before, so it should be fun

9. nice bong man! thanks for sharing! happy tokin! :wave: