My one and only involement in a shooting

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by experimentalist, Nov 28, 2008.

1. #1 experimentalist, Nov 28, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2008
    Hello,

I figured I'd post another story.. probably not as good as my first, and this one doesnt
    have anything to do with weed, but I figured I'd still share this story with you about the
    first time (and so far, last!) I was involved in a shooting.

It was something like 1995.. I was 15 at the time, my friend Mike was over and we
    were downstairs playing fucking Atari games on an old TV in my bedroom. My dad was
    gone to work, we were there home alone on a Saturday. I usually called up some friends
    on these days and we'd hang out, go out into the woods, etc. This is all in a small town
    of about 2000 people up in Ontario, Canada.

We had one friend, his name was Sean, and everyone hated this kid.. I think every
    school has it.. its that one kid that is just annoying as fuck, but for some reason you
    still hung out with him. Anyways, he called and I said for some reason that today I
    was going to be heading to the next town over with my Grandma, and that I wouldn't
    be home that afternoon. I didn't want to see that fucker anyways.

So Mike and I are chilling, playing these Atari games and we hear this KNOCK KNOCK
    KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK at the door all fast... then the doorbell. I look at him and say
    "Thats probably fucking Sean.. fuck Im not answering that" and Mike looked at me
    and replied "Maybe its not Sean.. you should check.. could be someone else". So
    yeah I agree and I start walking up the basement steps to go answer the door, and
    I'm going all slow.. like really taking my time.

I get to the door, open it, and there's Sean and he's holding his throat and blood is
    pouring out from between his fingers.. His eyes are big as fucking saucers and he says
    "I need an Ambulance!! Look!!" and he takes his hand away from his throat, and theres
    this hole in his throat about 1/4" with blood running out of it, and every time his
    heart beat it would squirt out of that hole really far. I watched the blood squirt exactly
    three times before he put his hand back on his throat.. this all takes maybe 3-4 seconds,
    but it seems like it took minutes.

So what do I do? My jaw litterally drops and I fucking SLAM the door in his face! I
    run over to the telephone, and my friend Mike has followed me up from the basement
    at this point, and he sees the look on my face. He goes to thedoor and asks me
    "Who is out there?" and I say "Fucking Seans been Shot!" and he stands there in
    disbelief. We didnt have 911 at this point, and I couldnt have recited the number
    to the Ambulance if you asked me that day, but I pulled that number out from inside
    my brain from somewhere and dialed.. I hear the phone rining.. and a Lady answers
    "Town Ambulance?" (im omitting the town name). And I say "I need an ambulance
    at My Address.. theres a guy with lots of bleeding from the neck" I then turn to
    Mike and I all of a sudden feel like fucking Sean is playing a joke on us.. so I say to
    Mike.. "Look out the window and see if he's FUCKING FAKING THIS???" And I got
    quite enraged, thinking this was all a Joke.. Mike, and I literally remember this,
    goes white as a ghost, Turns back to me and says "he's not joking." and just stands
    there motionless. So I yell to the Ambulance people "Lots of bleeding from the
    neck.. please hurry." and She starts asking me a Question, and I hang up.

I run outside to see whats happening, what needs to be done, and I see Sean standing
    down on my driveway, entirely covered in his own blood, a pool of blood on my driveway,
    my entire side of my house covered in blood, and the guy who shot him, standing
    there, crying, with the gun in his hand. I immediately recognize this guy as my friend
    Peter, who lives up the road.. he is one of my close friends and we all usually hang
    out togehter. He's fucking balling his eyes out.. and I grab him and say "Pete, what
    the fuck happened? You need to get the FUCK out of here the cops are coming man!"
    And he snaps out of it, and bolts into the forest/hills behind our houses. While hes
    running off, I go back into the house and my friend mike is still standing there, totally
    freaked out. I run to the phone, I dial the Police. I tell them "Theres been a shooting
    at My Address, and hangup, without talking" I run to the Bathroom and grab two
    hand towels and run back out onto the driveway. I grab Sean, hold him back, take his
    hand away from his throat and I put the towels there to try to stop the bleeding, but
    I'm thinking "This is his neck.. I cant put pressure there, even though I was taught
    to put pressure on these kinds of wounds." Anyways, by now, blood is gurgling out
    of his mouth and he's whispering "Dont let me die.. Dont let me die"

What seems like half an hour passes.. and I hear the sirens. Those sweet sweet
    sirens, the one time in my life I was so happy to hear them. The ambulance arrives
    and before the thing even stops, the attendants were jumping out of the Ambulance.
    The first thing the Lady yelled was "No pressure!! NO pressure!" as they were running
    up to us with their gear.

My Dad shows up.. this was a small town I told you.. the officer on duty happened
    to be drinking coffee with my Father where he works, he is head of security for a
    manufacturing plant there. Of course my dad hears the officer saying that he has to
    go to that address, and my dad is like "WTF?"

My old man actually beat the cops there.. and the cops left about five seconds
    before he did, according to him.

So im standing back away from the ambulance attendants, letting them do their
    job and the shock of it is setting in, my friend mike is moving around again, finally,
    my Dad is there, he runs up and asks me if im Ok and what happened.. then the
    Cop asks me What happened so I had to tell the truth... I didnt know! I didnt see
    the shooting. I did tell them that my friend Pete was here with a Gun, but I didnt
    know if he did it or not.. even though, yeah.. there was no question, he did.

Just when I think more people couldnt show up, the Fire Department arrives.. and then
    another two friends of mine show up on Bikes, they were following the fire trucks to
    see a house go up or something.. then they see its my place!

The ambulance people loaded him up.. he squeezes off a fucking Thumbs Up to us..
    all dramatic like, and we see the ambulance peel out. The cop calls in backup, and
    proceeeds to head into the woods looking for my Friend with the Gun. The Fire Dept.
    Heads out, and my friends on Bikes think its best just to leave. My Dad hangs out
    for about 30 minutes, talking to me, making sure im OK, and he gives my friend
    Mike a ride home. So now im there all by myself.. its been not 45 minutes since
    the whole thing began. The cops are still in my driveway and in the street because
    they're searching for Peter with the Gun.

I go back outside.. (I had to shower and change) and that made me feel a litte
    better, but I go outside, and theres all this fucking blood.. allover the driveway,
    all over my door, side of the house, everthing.. I got out the garden hose, and
    looking back, this is one of the most surreal things I've ever done.. I proceeded
    to hose off the blood.. all calm like, like it happens daily.. I was totally fucked in
    the head at that point.. not grasping what happened. As I'm hosing off the
    blood, I hear the medevac chopper fly over my head.. it's taking my friend to
    the big city hospital.

After washing all the blood off the house, I then follow the trail of blood down
    my driveway. I find Seans bicycle at the end of my driveway, covered in Blood,
    and I see the blood trail on the street.. so I follow it, wanting to see how far
    it would take me. It went on up the street a few houses, and there was a larger
    blood stain on the street, and nothing before it. Where was I? Standing right
    in front of Peters house.

I went home.

Naturally the police found Peter and arrested him. He was only 15, like us.

I went to school on Monday, and of course, everyone had their own theories and heard
    rumors and all that whatnot.. none of it the truth, so I got to set people straight but
    no one had talked to Peter cause he was in Jail, so we still didnt know what the
    fuck happened.

After about a week, Sean returned to our town from the city, big bandage on his
    neck.. but alive. We asked WTF he did to get shot.. so he says..

"I was riding my bike out in ofront of his house, calling him names.. so he
    went inside and got his .22, and took a shot at me.. I said, you couldnt hit
    the broad side of a barn from ten feet.. so he loaded up another bullet and
    shot me in the neck on my bike.. I rode to your place and thats that"

He got 1.5 years in Juvie.. got out.. did it again, but to a different kid and
    with a pellet gun. No shit. Stupid fucker.

Thats my story.. Sorry for them being so long.

:bongin: ~Experimentalist

Forgot to add.. I never got a single Thank You for saving that fuckers life. :) Oh Well.. LOL

2. that was actually really interesting
    nice story man and i definitely know a 'sean'. annoying kid.

3. #3 Blutteufel, Nov 28, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2008
    Man, that is bizarre. The only time I was involved with a "shooting" there was also a guy named Sean about ten years ago. I was walking to the house of a mutual friend of ours to get blazed when I heard a gunshot, and moments later, Sean ran out of the house clutching his right ear. Armon, the mutual friend, had fired an antique flintlock pistol right next to Sean's head, and to this very day he is deaf in his right ear.

4. Never had a friend shot, but a couple of years ago I had a friend get hit by a drunk driver while riding on a bike. He was right in front of me too. He was knocked unconcious, and the driver sped away. Not less than a day after it turned out the drunk driver was his neighbor!:eek: It was all good though I called up an ambulance and he got out of the hospital a few days later.

5. damn that sucks, but that should open your mind to a lot more stuff

6. some peoples kids :confused:...how can u fuck up that bad with a kid to a point where he shoots a kid at 15 only to do it again after getting out:confused: i just dont get what goes thru peoples heads ....fuck this world im sick of these fucked up people

7. HAHAHA like 2 years ago my friend who lives right next door to me shot out some windows in a bunch of random houses, shooting from his window in his house. Well, the cops came and said the bullet holes lined up with my room window so they searched my room, garage, closet, everything. And I had 3 rifles and a pistol in the house but luckily no .22's which were what was used. Well, the cops eventually figured out who actually did it, my neighbor, whose name happens to be Sean.

8. woah. fucked up story. i guess its good he didnt die. lmao funny how he was taunting the kid with the gun though... hahahahahaahahahah. idk why i just find that funny as hell.

9. Fuck, I'm never naming any of my kids sean..

Interesting story btw, too bad that sean kid never thanked you, you saved his fucking life.

10. Man, That's quite the fucking story.

11. holy shit man... thats one helluva tale dude, tell that shit to your grand kids one day

12. Only incident i new about that was related to me was my cousins boyfriend. I live in Calgary Alberta Canada and last year my cousin's bf and his friends were drinking and did not give beer to these guys. so the guys fought my cousins bf and friend and stabbed both of them. One died (the friend) and the bf survived with a stab wound to the neck and stomach with slash marks on right side of stomach.

13. you should write a god damn book..i kno id buy dat shit ^^

14. i dont understand how some people can knowingly harm someone like that, im all for beating someone down for a just cause or lesson but cause they didnt get a beer, wtf :(

15. i know man i agree. The newspaper article was pretty sad, but hearing the full story from cousin was pretty sad too cause the kid who survived. his parents where in town. but the kid who died in the ambulance, that was his house and his dad and mom and his lil bro was out of town for a hockey tourny. so they had to come home early to that.

16. thats just sad

17. wow rep for that entertaining story! lol

18. definitely a good read. you handled that situation perfectly. like youve done it before.

19. Thanks man.. Its funny.. when you hit a situation like that, you don't think.. you just
    do. Like I wrote, I didn't know the town ambulance number.. but I fucking dialed it first
    shot.. just pulled it from somewhere. I didn't even think to go get the towels for
    his neck.. just did it. I've got another couple of stories from back then that i'll be
    posting in the next few days about instinct just taking over.

Instinct totally takes over.. I remember once everyone left, and the adrenaline started
    to leave my system, I was going between mini-sobs, and hard laughs for about ten
    minutes straight. Just fucked :)

I should also add.. that kid Sean totally deserved to get shot.. I'da shot that fucker
    so many times if I had the chance... not really.. but you get the idea. The kid burned
    down my shed and my doghouse and whatnot one day because I told him to fuck off
    one day.

:bongin: ~Experimentalist

20. Well, I have a shooting story of my own.

It was this summer, up north in Montana. There was this one dude who worked with me for a while, I didn't really get along with him. Lets call him Joe.

So, a day before we were supposed to head out on a big job, my cousin comes into my room and tells me that Joe had been shot. I'm all like WHUT and he proceeds to tell the story.

Turns out that Joe (he's like 22 by the way) would go out with some other friends of his and pick on this mentally challenged dude (he's in his 70's or so). They would shake his trailer, and knock it off the stilts or something, and poke the dude with sticks. He was deaf/blind, so he'd yell at them or whatever and they'd laugh and run away. Well, they did something really bad (still haven't found out what they did) and left, and Joe had dropped his cell phone in front of the guys place. He went back at like 2am to go get it, and the old dude whips out his .30-06 and SHOOTS Joe in the jaw, blowing up his jaw and severing some major artery. Somehow the medivac came, and they were instructed to pick up a dead body, but he was still alive.

I haven't heard from him since, but he seemed to be doing well - it disfigured his face completely and can't talk or anything, but what a douchebag thing to do - he kinda deserved it. Expected to recover fully, though.

The man who shot Joe was arrested, and I'm sure the word got out of what they were doing - he wouldn't accept a lawyer and wanted to defend himself. It was a 25 grand bail, but he couldn't afford it - some people set up a fund to buy him a piece of land to be alone (he can take care of himself just fine, just asshole kids had picked on him for the past 20 years).