Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my old freind is bugging me for weed!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DankSmoker2181, Aug 3, 2011.

1. its really annoying i grow it myself a little bit for personal amounts. he does not knows that i grow. but he knows i have good weed. and he thinks i get it from my dealer. and he wants me to get a hald oz to him from my dealear. and i dont want to do it what should i say....

2. Go pick him up a half... lolz

Can't be that hard can it? besides you'll make $10 if its mids

3. Tell him youre sorry, but you dont like to middleman.
    Or sell him a half o and be a good friend...

4. clearly those last two didn't read your post.
    i would just say your guy doesn't have very often so you can't usually get stuff off him.

if you can spare SOME of your home grown it would help out your story so he doesn't catch on

5. #5 BurnAFewDown, Aug 3, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Haha this works. And if he says it's not as good, say "your dealer" got a new strain. And if he asks why yours is better, say you picked up yours before he got said "new strain"

6. tell him you can only get as much as you want to give him and if he asks for more tell him your dealer got raided. Do not tell him you grow

7. i smoked eit him like 15 times not really a freind. all he wants is my good weed. and i dont want to sell. i will say back i dont want be a middleman

8. Just say no.

Or sell him some of your dank make a profit grow more

9. Sorry man, i cant get you any.

/thread

10. i told him i will ask my dealer. and i told him back in a few min and told he is dry.
    was that a good thing to say?

11. if your not even good friends with him just say no. if you tell him your dealer is dry he will probably call you everyday seeing if your dealers got more and that can you pick up for him.

12. he actualy knew i grew about 2 years ago. i told i quit. because i could not find any place to do it. and he belived me. i know because he kept bugging me to get my dealers number.