Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my oil

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by kems, Mar 5, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Hey i got some oil/wax of a mate its really dark in the vile But when i tip it out it yellowish but really green! Is that okay ??? Im from Australia so i never have had oil before i just got some ciggis and emptyed out the backy and packed it in my bong and put some oil on top when i pulled it i pulled real slow it tasted pretty nice almost like mad skunky buds it Sorta burnt my throat the tinyest bit makes me cough a bit too, is that alright?? I put it in thd freezer but it only stays hard for like 5 seconds after taking it out its real sappy and sticky and green do u guys rekon its good

2. Do you know how this oil was made? pics might help.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Na i have no clue how it was made

Attached Files:

4. I have no clue how it was made it smells strong and really earthy and green and leafy and buddy idk how to explain the smell thats the best i can

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Nothing is setting off red flags, I would definitely smoke it all!! Over a period of time of coarse.

6. Cheers man i got a vile of it i have a fair bit but that pictures was just a little bit i tipped on to plastic so i could handle it better than i have only had too cones of it and im smashed got the dryest mouth do u rekon its alright to just put it on top of my bongs and smoke it like that

7. It looks like isopropyl wash you're good to go

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Yeah topping it on a bowl is fine.

9. Iso hash for sure. I make it all the time but I try to get it as light as possible. You could make it yourself

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Looks like old school honey oil. Oil from isopropyl alcohol or straight grain alcohol. Have fun!