Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Oil Thread of Colorado Bud!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by iCU-are-a-toker, Oct 5, 2010.

1. looks amazing

2. #3 Rattlesnake Bob, Oct 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2010
    sub'd

3. that looks yummy :yummy:

4. Hey!

Glad to see your back and posting new pics :D

5. Some chronic Oil made in the MI. Super blonde.

Attached Files:

6. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O5egCblB7mA]YouTube - KC/Kut[/ame]

oil rip

7. the oil pix combined with the old crow medicine show makes me wish i never moved away from boulder! :(

8. Lookin awesome ICU, seeing that fine ass oil has inspired me to do a run today.

9. glad to hear !
    boulllder ftw

[​IMG]

10. Man, I would've chosen a small water pipe for an oil rig, just would be easier to recycle the goo. Nice thread though man, props to you and boulder.

11. Hell yea keeping the boulder rep alive hahah, tasty as oil man, and nice little skillet rip you got goin there, looks like it got you so high you got fuckin twisted HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

12. awesome pic man

13. thats raw.

14. Great looks concentrate dude. Also loving the skillet on the bubbler. :smoking:

15. LOOkin TANEY