My official quit of nicotine.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SuperCalum, Nov 23, 2011.

1. Little update on my smoke 'less' life.

I have had 1 cigarette today, and its 3:40pm where I am, am I reducing far too much? Or is 1 too much? Im going out later on into town so I'm gonna try my best to keep my smoke count below 5 from 15-18 a day 1 so far ain't so bad.
    I have started chewing the gum and it ain't so bad, I have felt a couple side effects so far stomach ache (which was actually cause I ain't eaten since last night) and quite peculiar but, I feel happy as fuck.
    I don't know if this is because I am happy with not smoking so much or if its the Nicotine cravings being satisfied with the gum. But tbh, I don't feel to bad!

Hope you guys are having a good day.
    Peace

2. i've smoked some before and i gotta say ive never felt an addiction toward them. i usually only have em with friends or when i go out and i can easily buy a pack and not touch it for weeks. u guys think the craving will start kicking in and i shud stop while im not addicted?

3. I tried, couldn't do it. I'm probably going to try again before the year is over. Try chewing alot of gum. Try using chewing tobacco instead if you have differing opinions on it.

4. Lmao would rather drink my own piss than chew tobacco.
    I have the gum, its not too bad.

5. ya they said john wayne smoked 7 packs a day.... that must be the point to where your using the one u just put out to light the one in ur mouth! 140 cigs a day i might have smoked 200 in my life!

6. [quote name='"SuperCalum"']

Lmao would rather drink my own piss than chew tobacco.
    I have the gum, its not too bad.[/quote]

Ehh. It's all personal preference. Ive started the process of quitting once more, and I bought a log of skoal extra. It helps alot.

7. Quit cigs, go to dealextreme and get yourself some e-cigs, they're cheaper than smoking, and if you buy in bulk, you save a shit load of money.

That's what I'm going to be doing pretty soon here, I'm tired of hurting my body with all this other crap.

8. nicotine is nicotine though brody.a blunt even makes me want a cig.

my advice is to replace cigs with bud if possible. works for me i officially quit again hahaa but im like 3 weeks in now .

9. Best of luck man, im also a long time smoker and iv tried to quit SO many times. Its really hard but keep at it.

10. Don't start, it's unbelievably hard to quit. Just read the posts of these blades that have tried and tried to quit. I quit years ago and I could start back in no time...

11. [quote name='"Sexy Goat"']Quit cigs, go to dealextreme and get yourself some e-cigs, they're cheaper than smoking, and if you buy in bulk, you save a shit load of money.

That's what I'm going to be doing pretty soon here, I'm tired of hurting my body with all this other crap.[/quote]

Agreed. Check out "igetcha69" on Youtube for reviews and discount codes for some shops. The Guy is Even answering Emails if you ask him stuff. Have my ecig bout a month, works 100% bro!

12. Yeah but with an e-cig there's no harmful chemicals or dangerous long term and short term effects

You only want a cig because of the nicotine, and you can really excel yourself by just using the ecig alone, it would be a lot better than nasty ass smokes, wouldn't it.

If you just smoked ecigs you'd be able to feed your habit without really hurting yourself and you would be able to relax yourself easily and guilt free.

13. ecigs are gross. Id rather have a regular cig then an ecig. Thats just me though.