Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my official herbal smoke post

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by PintyHet, Sep 18, 2004.

1. back in the day i decided to try the top end weed alternatives from around the net and post them here...sadly that was about the time i decided to try and smoke the southeast dry so i was to messed up to get around to it.. but now. now is my official post..

short sweet and simple everything but salvia is not just pure crap its somewhere beyound that.. most of it taste like dirt and if you ever by any of these you should take a big bong rip of pipe tabaco to try and get forgiveness from the drug gods

salvia..might not do anything to some people might send you to loopty land. i orderd a couple of plants which died so i decided to smoke 2 plants and see if anything happend... i used my torch and for about 5 mins fell to the floor and though i was an ant...i'm not sure what that ment or what was going on but it did "something" .. thats about all there is to it SUPPER GREEN LEGAL HYDRO is pure crap
    salvia ... is eh strange :hippie:

2. ok, so ur saying that every thing besides salvia is crap? and i think every one who knows about salvia knows that if it hits, its short, and trppy like, but really, EVERY thing is crap? that soooo blows......ohh well, guess i'll stick wit salvia

btw, thanx for the info :)

3. I already knew that man, I only stick to the chronic

4. This is just my oppinion but salvia sucks balls!! Weed is the way to go!!!!

5. Sorry to say it like this, but: How the hell can you compare weed with salvia? The only comparison there is, is that you smoke it, that's it.

:confused:

Salvia is one of the strongest hallucinogenic plants there is on this planet. Completely something else then weed. "I can't buy weed, lets try some salvia.." What the fuck..? Come on people, do some research on the stuff you put in your body...

6. no one aint really comparin weed wit salvia. I think it's just another way to deal with boredom. god damn im bored..

7. If that shit actually worked. Then people would be buying that, instead of weed.. But it doesn't work, thats why people buy weed, and why weed is still illegal...

No a salvia experience is nothing like a weed experience. They're both plant matter, and thats about it, when it comes to comparing them. I tried it once with a friend. We definitely felt it, but both came to the same conclusion, it's not for us.. We'll stick with pot.

8. But there you go again.
    Do some research on salvia. Salvia does not work with you? Then you do it wrong...
    take a quiet place, not at a party. (most important of all)
    everything off > tv, computer, music etc
    concentrate on the salvia
    not the plant, smoke the extract
    room dark
    take a special lighter which is hotter then standard lighters
    keep the smoke in your lungs for 20 sec or more
    smoke it in a bong (small one)

If it still does not work > quit smoking everything, you're lost....

9. Dude, theres no other drug out there that I would rather do then that sweet sweet Ganja. Strictly Buds!

v
    v
    v
    v